FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC One M8 firmware collection for different CID/MID | 4.16.401.10

38,830 posts
Thanks Meter: 77,175
 
Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2014, 06:26 PM |#101  
Simpody's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicology

Alright...I got you wrong Mike told in ARHD Thread, he will fix the links to full Stock Rom today!

Cool. Still not working though :thumbdown:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app
 
 
17th April 2014, 06:36 PM |#102  
wirral59's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
I have flashed it twice the OS number was there for a bit bit disappeared again in bootloader no OS number EDIT Is this anything to worry about
17th April 2014, 10:05 PM |#103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Hi, if i type "fastboot getvar all" i get this:

----
C:\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.16.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.14.2133156.UA24G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 0a41237a
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
----

So my CID is 11111111, MID is 0P6B10000 and iam SOFF.
Can I flash the Firmware "1.54.401.5.zip" with the number 401, or will my phone brick?


...and i can´t unzip 1.54.401.5.zip is that normal? md5-Checksum?
17th April 2014, 11:06 PM |#104  
Toxicology's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heidelberg
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preven

Hi, if i type "fastboot getvar all" i get this:

----
C:\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.16.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.14.2133156.UA24G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 0a41237a
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
----

So my CID is 11111111, MID is 0P6B10000 and iam SOFF.
Can I flash the Firmware "1.54.401.5.zip" with the number 401, or will my phone brick?


...and i can´t unzip 1.54.401.5.zip is that normal? md5-Checksum?

With s-off and supercid you can flash any firmware. So just remove recovery from zip if you want to keep custom recovery and flash via fastboot OEM rebootRuu.

Btw... Have you already flashed firmware before you made your getvar all? Your version main info is missing. I try to find out why that happens... Happened to me as well!

Sent from my M8
The Following User Says Thank You to Toxicology For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Toxicology Ad-Free
17th April 2014, 11:09 PM |#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicology

With s-off and supercid you can flash any firmware. So just remove recovery from zip if you want to keep custom recovery and flash via fastboot OEM rebootRuu.


Thanks for your answer

How do i remove recovery from the zip? i can´t open the ZIP-File :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicology

Btw... Have you already flashed firmware before you made your getvar all? Your version main info is missing. I try to find out why that happens... Happened to me as well!

Sent from my M8

No, i didn´t flash any firmware before
17th April 2014, 11:20 PM |#106  
Toxicology's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heidelberg
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preven

Thanks for you answer

How do i remove recovery from the zip? i can´t open the ZIP-File :/

Try better to re download it again... Don't have a md5 here... But I unzipped it with winrar, deleted recovery.img and repacked as firmware.zip

Sent from my M8

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preven

Thanks for your answer

How do i remove recovery from the zip? i can´t open the ZIP-File :/



No, i didn´t flash any firmware before

THX for info... So it seems that firewater s-off is to blame for missing version main info for some of the users here, including me. Cause after unlocking via HTC it was still there, after s-off I haven't looked for, first time I recognised it was after firmware flash. So when you say you haven't flashed firmware, it must have to do with firewater!

Sent from my M8
17th April 2014, 11:36 PM |#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicology

THX for info... So it seems that firewater s-off is to blame for missing version main info for some of the users here, including me. Cause after unlocking via HTC it was still there, after s-off I haven't looked for, first time I recognised it was after firmware flash. So when you say you haven't flashed firmware, it must have to do with firewater!

Sent from my M8


After flashing the firmware the version main info appeared

----
C:\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.16.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.15.2133156.UA13G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.54.401.5
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: ab0efa49
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.017s
----
18th April 2014, 12:09 AM |#108  
wirral59's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
[QUOTE=Preven;51989967]After flashing the firmware the version main info appeared

----
C:\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.16.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.15.2133156.UA13G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.54.401.5
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: ab0efa49
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.017s
----[SupportI
I had that but it disappeared later don't know why

---------- Post added 18th April 2014 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 17th April 2014 at 11:41 PM ----------

Anybody know how to fix the version number disappearing in bootloader
18th April 2014, 04:46 AM |#109  
b_rangel29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
My os version # disappeared in boot loader as well. Don't know why or how but noticed yesterday it was not there. I haven't flashed any firmware either. Just custom recovery, root, busybox, s-off, and faux kernel.

Edit: I did mess with a build.prop WiFi scan interval # and when I went to reboot it would stick at the HTC One white screen. Had to adb reboot through computer to get it to reboot all the way. Not sure if its related.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 05:02 AM |#110  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,051
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_rangel29

My os version # disappeared in boot loader as well. Don't know why or how but noticed yesterday it was not there. I haven't flashed any firmware either. Just custom recovery, root, busybox, s-off, and faux kernel.

Edit: I did mess with a build.prop WiFi scan interval # and when I went to reboot it would stick at the HTC One white screen. Had to adb reboot through computer to get it to reboot all the way. Not sure if its related.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

WiFi scan interval would be completely unrelated.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app
18th April 2014, 05:13 AM |#111  
b_rangel29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5satellite2

WiFi scan interval would be completely unrelated.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

Well that's what I figured but after doing that is when I noticed my os # was blank in boot loader.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes