Nokia Lumia 710 downloader —— One key tool for flashing custom ROM

Search This thread

flopyro

Mar 21, 2007
Stuttgart
stuck in bootloader, stuck on nokia screen

i have a short question,
i put my Lumia 710 yesterday to charge the battery, and i found it stuck booting up.
it's stuck at the "Nokia" screen, so i pulled out the battery, and power on again, and it's defenetly stuck.

the question: since i had Rataplans Rom on it, and i have Qualcom Bootloader (vol+ plus Power on, connect usb cable to PC and it asks me to format the disk), can I use this Tool to flash the rom again, and make the phone work again ?

or do you thing that it will make no diference, and it will remain stuck on the "nokia" screen.

Thanks !

Rataplan

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
i have a short question,
i put my Lumia 710 yesterday to charge the battery, and i found it stuck booting up.
it's stuck at the "Nokia" screen, so i pulled out the battery, and power on again, and it's defenetly stuck.

the question: since i had Rataplans Rom on it, and i have Qualcom Bootloader (vol+ plus Power on, connect usb cable to PC and it asks me to format the disk), can I use this Tool to flash the rom again, and make the phone work again ?

or do you thing that it will make no diference, and it will remain stuck on the "nokia" screen.

Thanks !

You can use this tool to flash the rom again and NEVER format your phone you will brick it.

Greetz,

Top Liked Posts