[ROM] [STOCK] [DEODEXED] [ROOT] 4.1.2 JZO54K from OTA

Search This thread

jgro1976

Jun 8, 2006
OnePlus 6T
thats what ive be struggling with for 2 days. 4.1.1 FF and flash was perfect. ive tried everything

This is really the only thing that's making me want to sell the tablet. I wanted it as a easy way to watch ALL my shows/videos, moreso the flash ones online, but it doesn't do it. If I can't figure it out, I'm selling and getting a laptop. =(

patterone

Jun 16, 2011
This is really the only thing that's making me want to sell the tablet. I wanted it as a easy way to watch ALL my shows/videos, moreso the flash ones online, but it doesn't do it. If I can't figure it out, I'm selling and getting a laptop. =(

I understand! I said screw it..... went and flashed the cm10 kang 4.1.2. Firefox and flash run perfectly, along with everything else!!!:

liamR

Feb 14, 2007
can you load a "desktop version" of youtube in firefox and play a video???

Yes I can. Buy I did notice it's not always work properly sometimes it crashes the FF.

2012-10-18-19.57.13-38d2584.png

2012-10-18-19.58.12-38d25c1.png

Sultan.Alkhuzaie

Jan 23, 2012
makkah
soundcloud.com
Hi Andrew
The android 4.2 will be released on Monday ( i think) so I assume that you will make a flushable zip right JUST A REQUEST
Can you REMOVE the AROMA installer and fix the updater script issues a couple of pages back and make the ROM with ( full wipe )
It is not necessary to choose root or not it is your choice not ours
For me don't add the root in the zip so we don't need he aroma installer and we flash root.zip our selfs you can add it to the OP
Thanx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ppmanrique71

leelaa

Feb 20, 2012
Liverpool
Hi Andrew
The android 4.2 will be released on Monday ( i think) so I assume that you will make a flushable zip right JUST A REQUEST
Can you REMOVE the AROMA installer and fix the updater script issues a couple of pages back and make the ROM with ( full wipe )
It is not necessary to choose root or not it is your choice not ours
For me don't add the root in the zip so we don't need he aroma installer and we flash root.zip our selfs you can add it to the OP
Thanx

Iam not to sure it will be monday. They cancelled there meeting or somthing like that due to the weather. But heres to hoping :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Here a bit more info http://m.mobot.net/google-cancels-nyc-launch-event-nexus-android-42-hurricane-sandy-approaches-49410

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

arieil

Dec 27, 2011
Love your work.
Could you provide us with 4.2 as well?

Can someone post their stock SystemUI APK from this ROM for me? Some asshat posted a battery mod that screwed up everything and now my systemui is broken....

EDIT - got the APK extracted from the ROM, and it didn't help.... had installed the deodexed version just fine previously, but now I can't get it to boot like everyone is saying, what's the issue with it and can it be resolved? I would really like the deodexed version working again because I enjoyed having a different battery mod on the notification bar, but oh well, going to odexed until it's resolved

Last edited:

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
Hi, if I install the odexed version will I get the OTA update to 4.2 when it is available?

I am guessing yes and if I want to keep root I use OTA rootkeeper?

aLPaSLaN07

Oct 5, 2010
Istanbul
Flash 4.1.2 (root on flash) -> Install OTA Root Keeper app -> Flash 4.2

That looks like the easiest way for custom rom/kernel users.. Anyone?

Top Liked Posts