gchris Theme v1.2.1 For Titanium (WM6.5.x) WVGA

Search This thread

smcbeath

Jan 9, 2010
This is a very cool home page. Everything works except for when i am in the apps and i add them all i get is a red circle with an x through it, how do i get the app to have the proper icon? The app loads with no problem though:)

niblettr

Jul 17, 2008
Not working for me :(

I installed this and nothing has changed? Any ideas? I am still using the stock HTC rom of WM 6.1.

Regards

p.s.
I'm using a Blackstone. (Touch HD)

niblettr

Jul 17, 2008
Not too worry, me being silly! I've installed so many different ROMS that I got mixed up. STILL not been able to find a ROM that is on par or quicker than a stock WM 6.1 ROM.

iliadis

Mar 4, 2007
Macedonia-Greece
hey guys,

i just saw my theme is posted here. Im glad some people like it.
You can find my original thread over at modaco, where you you will get more support on this. Ill try to help here as much as i can.

For the people having problem uninstalling and reinstalling.

1.disable titanium.
2.soft reset.
3.uninstall with sktools
4.soft reset.
5.install the new version.

As for the x's on weather panel.
After you set your location some times the icon folder gets reseted and you get some red x's instead of weather icons. You will have to set it again, go option->weather settings->icon , expand the cheroclock folder, select the htc folder and press ok.

Συγχαρητήρια πατριώτη!!!Βάλε στο προφίλ σου την Ελληνική σημαία να καμαρώνουμε..:)..και πάλι μπράβο

pjam

Apr 26, 2006
Slight graphics problem

Hi, This is great and leaves the phone so much more responsive than manila. I have noticed that when the main clock shrinks the numbers do not sit quite right on their white background, especially when the hour is 20/21/22/23/24. This is on a touch hd (800x480).

Great work though. Cheers.

Edit: Soft reset fixed this for me. Great

Last edited:

lakeside00

Dec 16, 2008
fl
i found a bug in the program that needs fixing asap, when i add a contact, if i tap on the icon to dial it, it only dials the first three numbers when the number is in the format
(xxx) xxx-xxxx could someone please try replicating this so i can be sure im not the only one with the problem