FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] SD ROM flash not working...

104 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Conrad-007, Senior Member on 16th October 2010, 08:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have installed android on my Kaiser (Incubus26Jc_'s Super FroYo RLS15 All Language) and I want to go back to my custom WM ROM, but I've never managed to flash a ROM from the SD card, although I've respected all steps (SD card FAT32 formated, WM ROM renamed as KAISimg.nbh and put on SD root, together with KAISDIAG.nbh, pressed power & camera button and pushed the reset button)... I can get to the 3-color bootloader but for 1 second appears a message (I think is something like "no image file" but I cannot read it because it dissapeared too quickly) and then the word "serial" at the bottom of the 3-color screen, and it remains like this until I make a new reset...
As I cannot use ActiveSync anymore (due to Android OS) and I cannot flash through USB, I have no option now to get back to WM!!!
Could somebody give me an advice how to do it?

Thanks in advance!
16th October 2010, 09:59 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Arrow
...nevermind... I've solve it... just look at this (for others with same problem):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=423486

I have to say, this is a great forum, I can find almost always a solution for my problems!
24th October 2010, 12:39 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I got the same problem, I flashed a tpc rom (well my brother actually) a while back. And I was never able to load up the bootloader with all the key combinations I can think of

(hard reset, power+camera, batery out and turn on+camera)

I also took a look at the link above me. I couldn't find an answer .
Someone please help me out.
31st October 2010, 06:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
mmh, Is there no1 with a solition to fix this>

I really hate the fact the tpc rom prevented me going into mah bootloader.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)