1,868 posts
Thanks Meter: 26,256

By mikeioannina, Recognized Developer on 1st October 2013, 02:22 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
14th October 2013, 09:58 PM |#31  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Great rom.So far no problems.Congratulations mike and big thanx for your work !!!
I don't know if this request fits on this thread or in development section but can you make the rom be installed with data usage off?Cause as you may know some providers charge you without warning.Of course there is the option of installing without sim but it would be easier this way.
14th October 2013, 10:29 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisieXXX

Hi!

1st of all I just wanted to say, that I flashed the newest nightly for iyokan (1010) yesterday and I had no issues with touch (or any other for that matter). I had stable installed before that.

I have a few questions related with physical keyboard, and would like to know, which of those are bugs and which are lacks of features (not ported from SE, since LXP is vanilla CM):
- there is no indication in the notification bar if shift/alt was pressed once or twice or at all
- in the default android browser you are not able to use shift/alt in any form fields (like search forms i.e.)
- there is no swype available for the on-screen keyboard (was available in stock ICS)

I also can't find "wipe battery stats" in the recovery provided with rom

No answers? I would like to know if I should report those as bugs or not
14th October 2013, 10:33 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Thumbs up PEBPAC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrreutel

Tonight I spotted a new LX CM10.1 20131010 nightly for Urushi, and as a big fan of Mike's ROM, I immediately flashed it.
First thing I noticed that wifi isn't working.
Just a heads up that there's a chance the 20131010 nightly (at least for Urushi) has a wifi issue.

Problem Existed Between Phone And Chair I suppose...

After a renewed download and installation the CM10.1 20131010 nightly now works fine on my Urushi. @Mike: Sorry for any FUD I may have caused, didn't mean to stain the reputation of your fantastically smooth CM10.1 ROM!
15th October 2013, 04:17 AM |#34  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 2,314

More
Quote:

No answers? I would like to know if I should report those as bugs or not

pls dont take it bad & 1st thanx for effort to report bugs, , but to make it short:

1: this is like a animation: nice thing, but if u dont implement it dont show up (so iuts more like a addon)
2: poosilbe lack of features. i dunno if @mikeioaninna counts this as a bug (->to fix) or exclude its support
3. this is only for that keyboard installed as standart, dl google keyboard or other 3rd party it will work.
4. simply it technically useless
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bejunk Ad-Free
18th October 2013, 02:07 PM |#35  
Flag City of Idiots
Thanks Meter: 552

More
what's EOL on 20131018?

Edit: Just flashed the kernel inside zip, and...CWM goes wrong... It's inverted.
18th October 2013, 02:14 PM |#36  
Dark side of the matrix
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chepoz

what's EOL on 20131018?

End Of Line. haven't you read Mike's mail: "This will be the last build of cm-10.1. CM code is pretty much frozen now so I will release a build only if some major bugs are fixed."
The Following User Says Thank You to ErecDeGraal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ErecDeGraal Ad-Free
18th October 2013, 03:40 PM |#37  
Flag City of Idiots
Thanks Meter: 552

More
One more, why does the CWM got inverted? A bug? Or my download corrupted?
18th October 2013, 03:46 PM |#38  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 206

More
What kind of logs do you need to check this? https://github.com/M66B/cm-xtended/issues/226 it's just using the camera...
19th October 2013, 02:17 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chepoz

One more, why does the CWM got inverted? A bug? Or my download corrupted?

same thing happened to me. must be some bug in the kernel
19th October 2013, 10:07 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Battery life is MUCH worse in 1018. Phone died overnight with wifi and mobile data turned off
19th October 2013, 11:06 AM |#41  
Barcelona, Catalonia
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:

Battery life is MUCH worse in 1018. Phone died overnight with wifi and mobile data turned off

I had some issues as well, but I'm trying to recalibrate the battery again before reporting...
Here 40% lost in 8h, plane mode on, atm.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.1, cyanogenmod 10.1, jb 4.2.2, jellybean 4.2.2, legacyxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread