[Q] Carrier Unlock SPH-l710

Search This thread

Skelly260

Oct 29, 2013
Cleveland
Im trying to get my SPH-l710 off of sprints network and onto Net10's network. I got the lost /stolen status lifted and i got the MSL from sprint so i have access to all the # menus i also have the latest philz and super SU. I was just wondering what i would need to do in order to activate this phone onto net10. they have the meid and say there system is trying to assign my phone a number but i see no change and all the settings are still pointing at sprint. the only thing i cant change is the APN and its pointed at sprint so how do i do this im frustrated

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
Im trying to get my SPH-l710 off of sprints network and onto Net10's network. I got the lost /stolen status lifted and i got the MSL from sprint so i have access to all the # menus i also have the latest philz and super SU. I was just wondering what i would need to do in order to activate this phone onto net10. they have the meid and say there system is trying to assign my phone a number but i see no change and all the settings are still pointing at sprint. the only thing i cant change is the APN and its pointed at sprint so how do i do this im frustrated

Have you read THIS

Last edited:

burghfan3

Jun 13, 2012
There are people offering remote flashing services on ebay. I have had 4 Sprint phones flashed to StraightTalk, using Verizon towers. 2 of them were S3's. If I find the link, I'll message it to you. If you have access to all menus, you can change the APN. You will need to use a 3rd party messaging app. They'll hook you up

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: