Thanks Meter: 5,055

By dzo, Senior Recognized Developer on 19th December 2012, 07:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2012, 02:11 PM |#11  
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Just bought this
First impressions: looks very good and really fast to shoot and modify settings. Really great camera app!

One question: I don't get that how I shoot time lapse. I press it to on, select settings and press done, but where is option to start to shoot it? I think that it's somewhere, but I do something wrong

Sent from my U8800 using xda app-developers app

19th December 2012, 02:41 PM |#12  
Flag Bystřice nad Pernštejnem
Thanks Meter: 608

Donate to Me
More
Is photosphere working?
19th December 2012, 03:45 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
bought and seems to take great pic, and easy to use as well. any plans to give the option of saving to external SD card?

would be great if one could.
19th December 2012, 04:01 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
First app I have ever bought. Bought it just to support dzo for his great job what he did for mine phone (U8800). I tried it and must say that it is really fast and great to use (sometimes little laggy on U8800 but what should we expect on 1ghz single core ) Found two bugs though. 1. app cant play videos taken from app itself (maybe just bug on U8800 idk) 2. when i watch any video in it, the blue top line with buttons like share and back never fades out (while looking at photos i just tap on screen and top overlay (idk if its called like this, english isnt my native language) fades out but in video it just pauses the vid.
Keep up good work

edit: video recording doesnt work in 720p (and because of this i could not open those videos) but is working 480p
19th December 2012, 04:04 PM |#15  
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlopik

Is photosphere working?

I don't see option for photosphere, so it's not at least in this current version.

19th December 2012, 04:12 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 839

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazza8

I don't see option for photosphere, so it's not at least in this current version.

I read some of the earlier posts and links and someone said that photosphere is proprietary. So no on it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Note2Frat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Note2Frat Ad-Free
19th December 2012, 05:33 PM |#17  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I bought the new camera and I have to say it's amazing, if I get any glitch or bug I will post here so that you can try to fix it. Good work dzo

19th December 2012, 05:53 PM |#18  
Flag Ponta Delgada
Thanks Meter: 2,040

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazza8

In fact, it's not available, because it's proprietary google technology that Dzo couldn't port if the app was to be a paid one. At least that's how I understand it...

Sent from my Huawei U8800
The Following User Says Thank You to fjsferreira For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fjsferreira Ad-Free
19th December 2012, 06:57 PM |#19  
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 5,055

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riDDimann

Why aren't all apps as fast and cool looking like this? The only thing I'm missing so far versus Aurora's standard camera is the sharpness option. I usually set that to 0 or 1, because the default added too much noise.

The icon could use some work though. It's a bit... empty... and flat compared to other colorful, 3D-looking icons. Maybe I should clarify this, I mean the icon in the apk you sent per mail. The one that's just a white octagon

Btw, when I take a photo, the screen is tinted green. The photo is all right. Is that intended?

Sharpness is at the top on the controller. It's supposed to be a pencil sharpener!

Sharpness, contrast and saturation don't keep their settings after a restart, perhaps they should.

Yes, the launcher icon needs some work. I'll get into it. The green tint isn't supposed to be there. Just a feature of Aurora.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2012, 07:09 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Thanks for the hint, now I'm happy
The whole workflow for snapping a picture and checking if it's come out alright is so much better with the integrated gallery.

@zazza8: Time lapse is not for photos, but for videos. Activate time lapse and start shooting a video, it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to riDDimann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift riDDimann Ad-Free
19th December 2012, 07:57 PM |#21  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,082

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjsferreira

In fact, it's not available, because it's proprietary google technology that Dzo couldn't port if the app was to be a paid one. At least that's how I understand it...

Sent from my Huawei U8800

Simple port photosphere to a free(advertised) version of the app it will be installed like hot cakes

Sent from my One V using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)