CREED ROM Questions Here!

Search This thread

Raol Emostar

Mar 1, 2012
Las Vegas
I loved the wallpaper when I first flashed it. But after I flashed a few files, the wallpaper was replaced with a Sun Networks wallpaper. Does anyone have the default wallpaper? -_-

Mar 14, 2012
Hyderabad
Crreds rom wallpapers

@raolemo
Here ar a few wallpapers from creeds rom

pls hit thanx if it was helpful

Attachments

• wallpaper.jpg
    wallpaper.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 41
  • wallpaper.zip
    493.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

ronbareh

Mar 3, 2012
upon turing my phone it restart a couple of times by itself. Is there any way to fix this problem?

zeusseuz

Feb 3, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
i also did try this rom this time with the actual intent to use it..
i guess i downloaded it 2,....flashed it,soft bricked my phone..blank black screen,,restored nandroid of old rom,flashed a custom,then creeds again...
now the notification bar isnt there,,,used a couple of minutes,then flashed update v.2.1..still no notification bar,used a different 14toggles still the same,.all were flashed properly based on creeds instructuions...

webstartm

Mar 16, 2012
Split
Hi ,i am new here

I installed creeds rom v2.0 and update v2.1
Everything is working okay...Little bug in dialer pad only.
Now ,before this rom i had stock one and quadrant score was ~900
On creed v2 quadrant was ~950 and on v2.1 was ~ 890...

A see that many useres have scores ~1300-1350 and i guess that mine firmware is to old.
PDA: S5360DXKL2
PHONE: S5360XXKK5
CSC: S53600LBKL2
PCode : GT- S5360MAAVIP
I am from Europe,Croatia ...I need to know what is best firmware for creed rom (mr. Creeds rom is base on which firmware?)?
(i read that mr. Creed will develop DXLB1 fw)
I saw here that DXLB1 is for Asia ... Can i put it and have it w0 problems?
I only need englesh and that is all...my mobile phone is always on english.

Thank you very much

Last edited:

rare0412

Dec 5, 2011
sir moderator pls arrange the questions according to their category.
for example.. (bootanimation,apps,tweaks,wifi, etc...)
its just a suggestion sir... for the reason that i find it hard to search for the questions that are already answered,
considering that my internet connection is not that fast..
if the questions are categorized, then i will be guided on finding answers to my questions...
thanks moderator :)

GzC

Mar 15, 2012
With this ROM (v2.0 and v2.1), I can connet to my wifi router but not my friend's wifi router, why? The password I entered is correct.

webstartm

Mar 16, 2012
Split
With this ROM (v2.0 and v2.1), I can connet to my wifi router but not my friend's wifi router, why? The password I entered is correct.
Hmm... here working everything... i can connect on any wifi if i have pass... v2.0 and update v2.1
Maybe he changed pass?
Maybe his router isnt working?
Maybe he changed security (wep,wpa, eap etc)?
Try with some different wifi , in caffebar or smtg like that,if it connects there...than prolly problem is in yours friend router

GzC

Mar 15, 2012
Hmm... here working everything... i can connect on any wifi if i have pass... v2.0 and update v2.1
Maybe he changed pass?
Maybe his router isnt working?
Maybe he changed security (wep,wpa, eap etc)?
Try with some different wifi , in caffebar or smtg like that,if it connects there...than prolly problem is in yours friend router

I didn't encountered this problem with other roms(hybird, infected etc), only with creed's rom I have this problem. I think it's a bug or something?
no offense, I wasn't say this rom isn't good. Everthing is fine, only wifi is the trouble.

zeusseuz

Feb 3, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
I didn't encountered this problem with other roms(hybird, infected etc), only with creed's rom I have this problem. I think it's a bug or something?
no offense, I wasn't say this rom isn't good. Everthing is fine, only wifi is the trouble.

i am runnning on creeds..never got trouble with my wiifi at home...

try data reset,flash another rom,and flash back to creeds....
that basically how i did it when installing creeds..had issues installing ...

Top Liked Posts