[ROM]Nicegypt FRG33 Stock, Deodexed, busybox, TB alert/wake, Arabic support 9/14/10

Search This thread

NICEGYPT

Dec 31, 2007
Grovetown
This is my new ROM based on FRG33 , Very fast Rom , i will not say use it for a long time just try and tell me what do u think :)

special thanks to Geo411m i used some of his ROM and i FORGET to thanks him form the beginning i apologize :)

FRG33 stock rooted
ChainsDD's Superuser app
Busybox
Deodexed
Zipaligned
Tweaked Internal Task killer ( in the Kitchen )
lilHermit's Trackball Alert/pro supported (i used the framwork from bro Ayman elsanad so Arabic support with Trackball Alert )

Trackball Wake
Battery Percentage
Added HTC Sense Live Wallpaper
Added Samsung Galaxy S Live Wallpapers
Added Video Player

update Superuser v2.3.6.1
Added Autostart
Added iHome-Full-Magical Experience (1.5.0)
Some gapps need manualy update sorry for that

This is some pic :-

http://img651.imageshack.us/i/androidpeeingonapple000.jpg/

Download from here

4Shared download link

Last edited:

Mo_Nexus

Jun 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
Looks good

Nice work, looks like it has cool animations when switching between different home screens. Like the theme too.

sn0warmy

Jul 26, 2010
Boulder, CO
I want to give this a shot but I have a dumb question to ask::eek:

Your screenshot shows the text when searching on Google as Arabic. But will the stock configuration use English?

m_suhail

Sep 8, 2010
please help when i put the update in sd i cant see it in the recovery should i rename it

DMaverick50

May 1, 2009
San Antonio, Tx
First off is there a video of this rom in action?

please help when i put the update in sd i cant see it in the recovery should i rename it

i havent downloaded it, but in your custom recovery it should show up regardless of the name, to flash it it needs to be a zip, you should be able to just "select zip" or "flash update.zip" or something similar. if it isnt named "update.zip" but it is a zip then just choose to select the zip to flash and it should show up. it helps if you put it in the root of the sd card. And remember you can scroll down when you are looking for it...