[Rom][20/12] OneX The Next Chapter! v1.2 | 4.18.401.3| APM | EQS| WIFI FIX| SENSE 5

Search This thread

maurydes

Recognized Themer
Mar 20, 2011
arezzo/Pratovecchio
Google Pixel 6 Pro
R: [ROM][11/3] SD V8.1 ULTIMATE |3.18 |AROMA|ONE SOUND|APM|TOOGLES| EQS| BATT%|Sense

beta works well so far no bugs in sound or video.for now all ok

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363543741745.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363543741745.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: dragonesdenano

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Re: [ROM][11/3] SD V8.1 ULTIMATE |3.18 |AROMA|ONE SOUND|APM|TOOGLES| EQS| BATT%|Sens

I'm downloading beta now :D can you give us a change log too :p

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Hehehehe, no changelog, if u do i kill the magic, just use ur hox as a daily normal use,
Anyway will add aroma and changelog and also updated apps in aroma for next beta:)

SkyDragon© El R5, Pura Gente Nueva

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Re: [ROM][11/3] SD V8.1 ULTIMATE |3.18 |AROMA|ONE SOUND|APM|TOOGLES| EQS| BATT%|Sens

no offense! just wanna ask ;) i will never do anything without your permissions

No prob at all for asking mate, the only why we learn, well not really the only.
U can ask all the time u need the same question, i dont get mad ir get bad.. Just fun here.
What i can tell is that ive patched services. Jar, also supercharged the rom, theming parts is absent yet. Added eqs and stock kernel.
Few tips:)

lampshade90

Oct 30, 2011
No prob at all for asking mate, the only why we learn, well not really the only.
U can ask all the time u need the same question, i dont get mad ir get bad.. Just fun here.
What i can tell is that ive patched services. Jar, also supercharged the rom, theming parts is absent yet. Added eqs and stock kernel.
Few tips:)

should i wait till your aroma beta is out or will it take its time ;) dont know how much work it is... just compiling kernels and its not as time intensive as roms, i think :D

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

should i wait till your aroma beta is out or will it take its time ;) dont know how much work it is... just compiling kernels and its not as time intensive as roms, i think :D

I guess it will take two days only.. Sometimes i can make all fast, but these days have to spend some time with my kids, they are small but crazy little things... They want to play all the time..
Will try to do my best

Thedonk13

Jul 28, 2009
Alaska

Hehehehe, no changelog, if u do i kill the magic, just use ur hox as a daily normal use,
Anyway will add aroma and changelog and also updated apps in aroma for next beta:)

I got my phone working properly again...I may have mixed up boots last night after I tried to get back to my nand or something...going to let my phone charge and than I will flash the new beta...sorry for the confusion

joewong1991

Aug 2, 2012

I got my phone working properly again...I may have mixed up boots last night after I tried to get back to my nand or something...going to let my phone charge and than I will flash the new beta...sorry for the confusion

That's good
So I was right :D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

music and weather widget fc's one after the other, right now... :(

Stick with rom kernel... Tomorrow will check about Nos tweaks, now is multitasking time. Enjoi it.
With SC reboots will occur, but not with stock rom kernel.
I forgot, i m talking about beta v 9:p

Last edited:

Thedonk13

Jul 28, 2009
Alaska

Stick with rom kernel... Tomorrow will check about Nos tweaks, now is multitasking time. Enjoi it.
With SC reboots will occur, but not with stock rom kernel.
I forgot, i m talking about beta v 9:p

I haven't had any problems..on the stock kernel...Love the font choices and the transparency...good job mate!

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

What made you keep the old messaging icon instead of making it sense 5?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Can't link Facebook to the friend stream widget...going to test other widgets later...at movie with the wife..hope she doesn't kill me for playing with my phone...she's reading this now..Lol

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

I haven't had any problems..on the stock kernel...Love the font choices and the transparency...good job mate!

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

What made you keep the old messaging icon instead of making it sense 5?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Can't link Facebook to the friend stream widget...going to test other widgets later...at movie with the wife..hope she doesn't kill me for playing with my phone...she's reading this now..Lol

Great, well... Rom has no theming part yet, also i cut facebook and more, so fsteam wont work.
Once i get clear the base last part is theming.

Thedonk13

Jul 28, 2009
Alaska

Great, well... Rom has no theming part yet, also i cut facebook and more, so fsteam wont work.
Once i get clear the base last part is theming.

I recall someone bringing up f stream before, so I thought I would say something.....

I can't believe it isn't themed at all...the don't logs different and the transparency isn't stock...looks good though...very sharp...

No bugs as of yet btw...I really wish we could dual boot...

How's that slim rom coming along?

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

I recall someone bringing up f stream before, so I thought I would say something.....

I can't believe it isn't themed at all...the don't logs different and the transparency isn't stock...looks good though...very sharp...

No bugs as of yet btw...I really wish we could dual boot...

How's that slim rom coming along?

I was thinking to bring to life first V 8.2, then Beta v9.b

Thedonk13

Jul 28, 2009
Alaska

I was thinking to bring to life first V 8.2, then Beta v9.b

Sounds good..I'm going to trick this for awhile...I'm really enjoying this beta...even with the old messaging icon ;)

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires

Sounds good..I'm going to trick this for awhile...I'm really enjoying this beta...even with the old messaging icon ;)

I think htc can make better icons for our next Sense 5 update, dont like the new ones, so if i will cook a rom for the HTC One.. One day who knows when, i will add sense 4 icons:p

SkyDragon Team© Gente Nueva, El R5

Reactions: Thedonk13

Thedonk13

Jul 28, 2009
Alaska

I think htc can make better icons for our next Sense 5 update, dont like the new ones, so if i will cook a rom for the HTC One.. One day who knows when, i will add sense 4 icons:p

SkyDragon Team© Gente Nueva, El R5

Got ya..Either way I love the work you do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Next_Chapter2.png

rominfo.png

info2.png

changelog2.png

changelogs3.png

No more team but the drive is still the same, It still is at least as good as it was considering where previous roms came from ;)

downloads.png

OneX The Next Chapter v1.2

HTC Fanboys:
    here
    Google Drive: here

MD5 Checksum: c6cab043f27a8690825c6410f279a79b

OneX The Next Chapter v1.1

HTC Fanboys: here

MD5 Checksum: 7be7e29919ee65a5d902cf3cba4781e4

OneX The Next Chapter v1.0

HTC Fanboys: here

MD5 Checksum: 7bb09d4345f12e9c574efc3986b6e3ce
    OP Updated with new SD Ultimate Final Edition based on 4.20.415.3
    credits.png

* HTC For updating the One X for one more time!
    * Lyapota for his continuous support of the One X and his MODS
    * Jonathan Crégut for providing HTC Fanboys storage and more
    * XDA Community for providing a great place to share work and knowledge
    * The Great Dane for his constant support! ( a true friend )
    I m working on a new beta where at least no drain, finally.... All sense 5.... Will see if Patensas or thunder (mood) can make a simple aroma... More news later:)

SkyDragon© Only one Banner lick per User, Do Not Cheat!