Thread Closed Email Thread
9th August 2011, 09:05 PM |#101  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

7z versus zip

But why not download and try if package is ok yourself? ;)

well..honestly.. have ur 1.09 working on the sd card. didnt want to disturb the setup just for another headache like 1.10

will give it a try after downloading it.

thanks.
9th August 2011, 09:28 PM |#102  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Question
This may be silly question so please accept my apology in advance. Why isn’t the Loader included in new v1.12?
9th August 2011, 09:54 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,688

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATZ-007

This may be silly question so please accept my apology in advance. Why isn’t the Loader included in new v1.12?

Installer is added in folder "Setup"
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThaiDai Ad-Free
9th August 2011, 10:13 PM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู

More
I will switch from original FRX07 to the new Neopeek build. I combined his build already with my installation procedure and ThaiDai Android Loader. Very fast (really, really fast).

Will add this new system.ext2 in a few minutes to first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThaiDai Ad-Free
9th August 2011, 11:14 PM |#105  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Red face
Thanks ThaiDai

New system.ext2 works much better although I’ve only been running it for few minutes.

What’s the highest but stable overclock would you recommend?
Currently running at 633mhz (acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=633600)
10th August 2011, 05:19 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATZ-007

Thanks ThaiDai

New system.ext2 works much better although I’ve only been running it for few minutes.

What’s the highest but stable overclock would you recommend?
Currently running at 633mhz (acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=633600)

I didn't test oc. Until know I only can say "Why should I?"
Neopeeks build is so fast that I do not want a little more performance and risk stability. Will try on weekend but not sure if I need.
10th August 2011, 03:12 PM |#107  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:

I will switch from original FRX07 to the new Neopeek build. I combined his build already with my installation procedure and ThaiDai Android Loader. Very fast (really, really fast).

Will add this new system.ext2 in a few minutes to first post.

hey thaidai,
i download both the new system.ext2 that u have got from neopeek build and the frx07 1.12 with loader.

are both system.ext2 in individual files same?

neopeek size = 12,48,62,464 bytes
frx07 1.12 size = 12,48,62,464 bytes

i also compared it with ur earlier build i.e. 1.09 and the file size of system.ext2 is same i.e. 12,48,62,464 bytes

are u sure the neopeek system.ext2 that u posted is the new one and not the one that u use in ur earlier builds?

sorry for being a pain.

thanks.
10th August 2011, 05:34 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู

More
You're not being a pain but you only don't know how the images work. Size is the same but content is different. It's like having a field with a fixed size but nobody would know without looking what kind of crop you will harvest.

And you want to know why I do not feel pain when you ask? Because you try to think and analyze yourself before doing anything that looks strange or crying for help from the first second.
10th August 2011, 05:35 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู

More
Next version with log file for problem support
Now I have a new idea: I will add a log functionality to my installation. So everybody having problems can send me the log file (on sd card) and I can analyze more precisely what went wrong.

Will put it into next version. Maybe today because in principle I use this already (but do not write into a file).
10th August 2011, 07:03 PM |#110  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:

You're not being a pain but you only don't know how the images work. Size is the same but content is different. It's like having a field with a fixed size but nobody would know without looking what kind of crop you will harvest.

And you want to know why I do not feel pain when you ask? Because you try to think and analyze yourself before doing anything that looks strange or crying for help from the first second.

honestly.. i dont understand anything about linux. it drives me mad. i did check the file sizes n found them same.. so thought might be u just mixed it up. so i did md5 hash tag check on all three files n they all were different so i realised that the files r indeed different..

but still have not flashed it as i have not got any time to play around with handset.

10th August 2011, 08:46 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
My gosh! NeoFroyo 1.12 IS fast!!

Thx ThaiDai!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread