FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Mar 7 2012] Pyr-o-Ice Sense 1.1.1 (Android 4.0.3 ICS, Sense 3.6, 1.5GHz OC)

8,600 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,175

Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2012, 12:59 PM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Shnizlon's AOSP theme framework and systemui, changes notification bar and another places like volume popup to ICS AOSPish look:

Flashable, no wipe is needed. Going to take a long boot/app update popup upon first start after flashing.
http://solidfiles.com/d/1be4b368e4/

29th January 2012, 01:53 PM |#22  
Clifton, NJ
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

Calendar app is missized too, just found...

What is dice app? Link me pls

sent from HTC Doubleshot pyroiced

When I flashed the ROM it was already preinstalled but if you take a look at this video: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1198437 you will see it at the end of it in use.

Also I found the you aren't able to change the dock icons because of the same problem pertaining to rearranging and deleting icons on the home screen. I also cannot scroll in the contents of a message using touch. But if you use the trackpad it works.
29th January 2012, 02:51 PM |#23  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Dice app seems to work here. If I start it, the dice are thrown. What's the working of it?

Yep, resizing ain't easy to be perfect. A lot of embedded configuration containers... Will look at it later when have time. Currently running this rom since released and looking at bugs... Its usable and nice, but needs more care.

29th January 2012, 03:14 PM |#24  
Flag DC
Thanks Meter: 9

More
does theme resize apps
Quote:

Shnizlon's AOSP theme framework and systemui, changes notification bar and another places like volume popup to ICS AOSPish look:

Flashable, no wipe is needed. Going to take a long boot/app update popup upon first start after flashing.
http://solidfiles.com/d/1be4b368e4/

Does the AOSP theme also fix the apps that need to be resized?
29th January 2012, 03:19 PM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
No, it won't.

29th January 2012, 04:26 PM |#26  
Clifton, NJ

More
Quote:

Dice app seems to work here. If I start it, the dice are thrown. What's the working of it?

Yep, resizing ain't easy to be perfect. A lot of embedded configuration containers... Will look at it later when have time. Currently running this rom since released and looking at bugs... Its usable and nice, but needs more care.

When I start the app the dice are thrown and I can shake them and what not for a few seconds. After that it doesn't work. I can't move them by touching them either.
29th January 2012, 04:51 PM |#27  
Flag Waterville
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
I found that using the AOSP mod allowed me to make changes to widgets and the dock bar. Hopefully this will help in the development.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to homis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homis Ad-Free
29th January 2012, 04:57 PM |#28  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 78

Donate to Me
More
I can't wait till this rom gets its bugs worked out. I like sense and love ICS. Love your stuff tbalden
29th January 2012, 05:06 PM |#29  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Well, for now I have added calendar widget to home screen, so I can access the days, lol
And sometimes I have to reboot to let me remove widgets from homescreen...I'm looking at it, hope I can fix at least rosie soon.

29th January 2012, 05:06 PM |#30  
Clifton, NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkamon842

I can't wait till this rom gets its bugs worked out. I like sense and love ICS. Love your stuff tbalden

Even with the small bugs the rom is usable
29th January 2012, 05:29 PM |#31  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 11

More
This is brilliant! Finally I can have the HTC Weather lockscreen together with Trebuchet Launcher.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)