=D

Sent from my RubiX ICS Infused using Tapatalk

8th February 2012, 08:58 AM |#22  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 15,175

Donate to Me
More
mplayer now compiled and linked on my pc, but wont start as a standalon executable... going to have to take a closer look how this could be made working, i will try to do some magic, also contacted ajeet, maybe he can tell me something.

Also i plan to look at some other screen related apps, to see how a perfect picture can be achieved with the ICS architecture...
8th February 2012, 10:49 AM |#23  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

mplayer now compiled and linked on my pc, but wont start as a standalon executable... going to have to take a closer look how this could be made working, i will try to do some magic, also contacted ajeet, maybe he can tell me something.

Also i plan to look at some other screen related apps, to see how a perfect picture can be achieved with the ICS architecture...

Progress, good going

[* PyroIce ICS on DS/MT4gS *]
8th February 2012, 11:24 AM |#24  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

i hope someone with a CRT tv will check this, if there's any at all these days. I want results of that before tweaking the ratios. Till then im looking into mplayer-android and video playback to tvout separately... i can only hope i can compile it... its a rather deserted project since more than a half year

Just tried on my Sony crt, and same effect as on my lcd.
The width is cut off.

I've tried changing the aspect ratio on both lcd and crt, thinking shrinking the output on the tv may show the entire feed from phone - but those tests failed, hence the cut off is present across the board.

(By width I mean - rotating/opening the phone in landscape mode, the far left and far right sides of the screen of the phone screen are cut off from the output signal to the TV.)

(Basically I get the same results - aspect wise - that your youtube demo illustrates with either my hdtv or my crt tv.)

Hope this helps diagnose somewhat

[* PyroIce ICS on dShot/MT4gS *]
8th February 2012, 12:27 PM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
yep, conclusion is, only a part of the pixels on the output screen should be used. ill take a look at this soon.
9th February 2012, 04:10 PM |#26  
Account currently disabled
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 366

Donate to Me
More
Hey there, just dropping by to let you know that this thread has been featured on the XDA Portal.

Link
http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...slide-to-hdtv/

The Following User Says Thank You to PoorCollegeGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PoorCollegeGuy Ad-Free
9th February 2012, 04:44 PM |#27  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorCollegeGuy

Hey there, just dropping by to let you know that this thread has been featured on the XDA Portal.

Link
http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...slide-to-hdtv/

Thanks! Nice article!

Already a comment on youtube, "will this work on samsung", hehe. No, it works for this device only out of the box. It needs tvout capability through jack, and the app is specifically written to this device's resolutions.
I hope mt4gs users know that the original factory rom has tvout... But this app adds the possibility for custom roms now.

sent from HTC Doubleshot pyroiced
10th February 2012, 11:19 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Can someone make it so it works on more than just the mtslide. I have a g2 and I would love to have this

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App
11th February 2012, 06:51 AM |#29  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andslide

Can someone make it so it works on more than just the mtslide. I have a g2 and I would love to have this

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Yeah, your hw manufacturer. jk aside, only a few phones have tvout chip, and very few have it through jack. I only know slide to have a pal/ntsc output chip. Other phones have hdmi and mhl usb. Vision has none.

sent from HTC Doubleshot pyroiced
11th February 2012, 09:07 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Tv seys no signal. Whyyy

Sent from my MIUI.us Doubleshot using xda premium
11th February 2012, 09:10 PM |#31  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3CUA19

Tv seys no signal. Whyyy

Sent from my MIUI.us Doubleshot using xda premium

be sure to try to plug the TV first, then phone. and also you might have to swap the plugs to find the one that really has the video signal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)