19th July 2012, 02:08 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,812

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyTravis

I'll send one out to theMikMik later then. I wish I knew how to tinker with this stuff to give back to the community like you guys but lately I can only hand out donations. I am an art teacher/graphic designer/ comic artist but a horrible programmer. I would like to make some themes but with my freelance work picking up and school about to start I don't have the time to learn how to do that.

I have done my job getting my students hooked on Android by using my tablet in class every day and talking about how cool it is to be SU

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Electronics are where its at for kids these day, I swear my 3 year old knows more about smartphones than some adults. She knows exactly how to get to what she wants. Pix games, camera to do self photos, you name it she can do it, and it makes me so proud when she drops her ipod for my android lol

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide running MikXE

19th July 2012, 02:12 AM |#22  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 198

Donate to Me
More
Running this now, so far so good :D, I couldn't get v6 supercharger to run from terminal em so I had to run manually with script manager. One question, is this version of v6 configured to run on ics already or should I download service jars and stuff?

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2
19th July 2012, 02:28 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac3theone

Running this now, so far so good :D, I couldn't get v6 supercharger to run from terminal em so I had to run manually with script manager. One question, is this version of v6 configured to run on ics already or should I download service jars and stuff?

It already has the supercharged services.jar, if its not in the op its in the changelog. Was your commands the same as I posted? Because I posted the terminal commands that I use to run V6, so I'm not understanding why you can't, but can you please post a screen shot of your whole terminal emulator session?

19th July 2012, 02:35 AM |#24  
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511

More
Hey Strapped I saw your post about you wanting a cheaper plan. I used to have Family Mobile. $45 a month for Unlimited everything, and the unlimited data APN trick works. Then an additional line is only $35 bucks, unlimited also. But check your service area Xo
The Following User Says Thank You to AgentCherryColla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgentCherryColla Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 03:22 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCherryColla

Hey Strapped I saw your post about you wanting a cheaper plan. I used to have Family Mobile. $45 a month for Unlimited everything, and the unlimited data APN trick works. Then an additional line is only $35 bucks, unlimited also. But check your service area Xo

I used to have simple mobile, but I got tired of hacking the Mms.apk to receive and then when I would send something, it was only half the image or a big empty box so I just went with T-Mobile cause I love my incoming Mms messages

19th July 2012, 03:34 AM |#26  
Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

It already has the supercharged services.jar, if its not in the op its in the changelog. Was your commands the same as I posted? Because I posted the terminal commands that I use to run V6, so I'm not understanding why you can't, but can you please post a screen shot of your whole terminal emulator session?

oh I found the problem, I wasn't typing the "v6" in capital letters, it's running now thanks

19th July 2012, 04:34 AM |#27  
Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
is this right? at the very bottom it says "zepalign" , shouldn't it say "zipalign" not sure only reason I ask is because I've never seen before

19th July 2012, 05:35 AM |#28  
Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Any way to change which app is in the shortcut on the lockscreens?

19th July 2012, 05:52 AM |#29  
Flag hartford
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac3theone

Any way to change which app is in the shortcut on the lockscreens?

The dock in the HTC launcher are the shortcuts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butch87402 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift butch87402 Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 06:36 AM |#30  
Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butch87402

The dock in the HTC launcher are the shortcuts

thank u you have no idea how long I was trying to figure out how to change the shortcuts lol

19th July 2012, 07:02 AM |#31  
Brooklyn, NY

Donate to Me
More
oh yeah hey strapped can you make a mod that hides the recent apps in the notification drop down like you did with your other miki rom please

Edit: nevermind i made a zip to do this

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread