FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Doubleshot Android 4.0.4 Sense4.1+4A Base Ville_U_ICS_40_S_2.31.401.5

1,495 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,142
 
By sun_dream, Senior Member on 14th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2012, 09:52 PM |#21  
AgentCherryColla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
I'm happy with Sense 4.0, but it's way to laggy. I forgot that we can supercharge it. Xo

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2
 
 
17th August 2012, 11:42 PM |#22  
CoNsPiRiSiZe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roseville
Thanks Meter: 344
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCherryColla

I'm happy with Sense 4.0, but it's way to laggy. I forgot that we can supercharge it. Xo

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2

How's your battery life on this ROM? Can you seem to get deepsleep to trigger well? I haven't tried since Virtuous A2 but it didn't seem to want to trigger into deep sleep so I had to go back to AOSP ROMs which will.
18th August 2012, 12:58 AM |#23  
AgentCherryColla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNsPiRiSiZe

How's your battery life on this ROM? Can you seem to get deepsleep to trigger well? I haven't tried since Virtuous A2 but it didn't seem to want to trigger into deep sleep so I had to go back to AOSP ROMs which will.

It took like a day for my phone to trigger deepsleep. You have to deal with the Rom until it settles in.
The Following User Says Thank You to AgentCherryColla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgentCherryColla Ad-Free
22nd August 2012, 10:04 AM |#24  
sun_dream's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag WenZhou
Thanks Meter: 4,142
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboy773

It looks pretty dope! Hopefully we can try it out soon. And on top of that everything works.



Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using XDA

I continue to update it, until I do enough change. And then released
The Following User Says Thank You to sun_dream For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sun_dream Ad-Free
22nd August 2012, 04:31 PM |#25  
themathers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_dream

I continue to update it, until I do enough change. And then released

Does it mean we will have an initial release soon to try out?
22nd August 2012, 07:42 PM |#26  
AgentCherryColla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themathers

Does it mean we will have an initial release soon to try out?

I hope so '

Sent from my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2
25th August 2012, 04:34 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
any updates on a download link yet?
25th August 2012, 04:44 AM |#28  
AgentCherryColla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511
 
More
He pretty much has to change everything but the Kernel Xo

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using xda app-developers app
7th September 2012, 06:50 AM |#29  
fozzy501's Avatar
Senior Member
sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
So is this better than vituous infinity?

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using xda premium
8th September 2012, 01:46 AM |#30  
fozzy501's Avatar
Senior Member
sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCherryColla

He pretty much has to change everything but the Kernel Xo

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using xda app-developers app

So is this rom better than virtuuous infinity?

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using xda premium
8th September 2012, 03:39 AM |#31  
WeekendsR2Short's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Tn
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy501

So is this rom better than virtuuous infinity?

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using xda premium

Honestly? There's really no way to tell Fozzy. It's just a personal preference kinda thing. If just asking "better" it leaves it wide open to interpretation. It's kind of like asking a group of people which is better....a Jeep, a Mustang, a Ford F150 or a Camaro. Plenty of people will side with each....and be right. It just depends on what they imagine they would be using it for. You can have a ball drag racing the Mustang & the Camaro and which one wins will often depend on the driver....but the feeling you'd get would still be GREAT.

Does that mean they are "better" than the other two? Maybe. But you can't go 4 wheeling in any of them and that's a ball too. But on the other hand, if you have a load of firewood you're kinda screwed if you're not in the F150. See what I mean?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WeekendsR2Short For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WeekendsR2Short Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes