FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Rom][Port][6/1/2013] Samsation V6.0 [UPDATE]-Team S.W.a.R.M.

1,463 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,006

By WeekendsR2Short, Senior Member on 23rd May 2013, 03:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2013, 01:54 AM |#11  
Flag hartford
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I got a bug my Google voice search keeps fcing

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk 2

24th May 2013, 02:45 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Tn

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butch87402

I got a bug my Google voice search keeps fcing

I don't know bro. Just ran mine thru it's paces & can't reproduce that one. Installed Apex launcher, icon theme pack, switching back and forth between Tablet UI & Touchwiz and can get there in both. One of the Sweetest ROMs I've run in a LONG while.
Maybe a Dalvik flush and a set permissions in recovery?
24th May 2013, 03:12 AM |#13  
Flag hartford

More
Idk I mean i uninstalled the jellybean keyboard does that mean anything
24th May 2013, 03:26 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Tn

More
No that wouldn't do it. I had to myself because it was causing me issues too. I did reboot right afterwards though. Might try clearing dalvik & reflashing your Gapps if worse comes to worse.
That JB Keyboard is a stinker though. That's the last I try that thru a ROM. It's a GREAT keyboard but never seems to work right unless it comes directly from the Playstore. You should grab it from there sometimes & give it a whirl.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeekendsR2Short For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WeekendsR2Short Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 07:33 AM |#15  
Flag hartford

More
Yup yup i reflashed and it works now...dal cache wipe was probably the answer thanks again man

The Following User Says Thank You to butch87402 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift butch87402 Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 08:13 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
just flash this rom, so far the rom is the running very smooth and fast. going to test out the rom in more depth within the weekend.
24th May 2013, 10:52 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Tn

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butch87402

Yup yup i reflashed and it works now...dal cache wipe was probably the answer thanks again man

GREAT!
The Following User Says Thank You to WeekendsR2Short For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WeekendsR2Short Ad-Free
24th May 2013, 10:53 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Tn

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizwikedcbr

just flash this rom, so far the rom is the running very smooth and fast. going to test out the rom in more depth within the weekend.

You're going to like it! Seems solid as a danged rock. The developer did a wonderful job with it.

And WELCOME ABOARD!!
24th May 2013, 09:32 PM |#19  
Flag Palm Springs, CA
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendsR2Short

You're going to like it! Seems solid as a danged rock. The developer did a wonderful job with it.

And WELCOME ABOARD!!

So far it is running very smoothly. I have all my apps installed, have everything all set up the way I like. Only problems I have had have been onscreen keyboards. The Xperia keyboard wouldn't work at all, just FC. Neither the Samsung keyboard nor the AOSP keyboard will do trace (like Swype), they only work touching each key. The AOSP keyboard will show the trace, but just not enter anything in the field unless I touch each key separately. I wish I could get the trace to work on something as I'm so used to Swype, but I have been reluctant to install Swype unless I just have to do so.

I've set Kernel Tuner up with both cores running 1296/192 and Badass governor, NOOP I/O and 2048 SD cache. So far so good, won't know any battery stats for a couple of days, I think.
24th May 2013, 10:39 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Tn

More
I checked mine & it's doing the same as yours Fuzi, so I just went ahead & used Root Cleaner & uninstalled Xperia & Xperia Chinese. I thought that might clear up the issue but afraid not. If I were you I'd go ahead & install Swype on top of it and see if it will activate. Of course if you're where you can just talk, tap the microphone & just dictate into it. It's cool as CRAP for texting, notepad, Playstore...all that stuff. I understand how it is to miss a function you've grown to love though.
25th May 2013, 04:58 AM |#21  
Flag Palm Springs, CA
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendsR2Short

I checked mine & it's doing the same as yours Fuzi, so I just went ahead & used Root Cleaner & uninstalled Xperia & Xperia Chinese. I thought that might clear up the issue but afraid not. If I were you I'd go ahead & install Swype on top of it and see if it will activate. Of course if you're where you can just talk, tap the microphone & just dictate into it. It's cool as CRAP for texting, notepad, Playstore...all that stuff. I understand how it is to miss a function you've grown to love though.

I installed Swype and it works perfectly. I do use Google Now to do some spoken things. Gonna experiment by having it do some text messages, perhaps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzi0719 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fuzi0719 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)