Can you help me with ramdisk? i attached ramdisk, on which i working now. there is one problem - telephone reboots
android init not start, but system+data images mounts very well. can you fix this problem? i don't know how to fix it
/bin - busybox, e2fsck, dosfsck binaries, symlinks for busybox (such as sh, grep, etc ...), MAKEDEVS script (creates needed devices in /dev, for mounting sdcard and system+data from it).
/cpf - cyanogenmod ramdisk files, i builded it from source.
init - init script
in init script:
0) create tmpfs in /newroot
1) mount sdcard
2) makedir /newroot/data, find data.img, run fsck on it, mount it to /newroot/data
3) makedir /newroot/system, find system.img, run fsck on it, mount it to /newroot/system
4) create tmpfs in /newroot/dev, copy /dev/* to /newroot/dev
5) copy "cpf" directory contents to /newroot
6) switch root to /newroot and run /init from "/newroot"
steps 0-5 works very well (see file 12.txt on sdcard after boot with this ramdisk, this is "debug"), but point 6 is not working - device reboots
Download link: http://www.multiupload.com/T2RKQSVK56
In archive: compiled initrd and its sources (dir ss-ramdisk)
P.S Sorry for my very very very bad english.
P.P.S with your ramdisk and initrd, cyanogenmod works (now 3d\2d works, wifi scans access points, but cannot connect(i fix it tomorrow), lights), but this is bad solution, because it has many bugs (with permissions in /data and etc).
P.P.P.S if you interested in cm7 - i can upload my image