New or Used

Search This thread

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Hi. I'm looking to buy a Nexus 7 this week and I noticed that there are a ton of great deals on eBay for used ones but I was curious if there have been any problems with specific batches of N7's a while back and if I would just be safer to buy new? I know there's always a risk buying used but just curious if anyone has had good or bad luck. Also keep in mind I'm buying this device less as a primary tablet and mire of a device to suffice my flashing needs because I had to unroot my phone due to using it for work.

Thanks!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

cowbutt

Feb 11, 2010
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Moto G
There have been some reports of grounding problems (I.e. a hardware fault, manufacturing fault, or even design fault) causing problems with the touchscreen when not being directly held, or holding the shield of a plugged-in USB lead. I've not seen this on either of the two 2013s I've used in the last couple of weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mjs2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There have been some reports of grounding problems (I.e. a hardware fault, manufacturing fault, or even design fault) causing problems with the touchscreen when not being directly held, or holding the shield of a plugged-in USB lead. I've not seen this on either of the two 2013s I've used in the last couple of weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk