[MOD][KitKat] Advance Power Menu |N900TUVUCNB4| DEODEXED

Search This thread

sanjsrik

Pretty Self-explanatory! Advance Power Menu for KitKat
Huge Credit to @dwitherell for helping me out on this! Thanks Homie!!

Deodexed
Odexed

I flashed this after rooting and installing TWRP recovery. It doesn't work on my device. I press the power button and I only see the same restart options as before I flashed this. Is there something post-flash I should do?

Is there a difference between flashing deodexed or odexed on 4.4.2 rooted stock ROM?

Any help would be appreciated.

Beefvvl

Sep 11, 2010
San Diego
I wiped cache and dalvik in TWRP flashed the odexed version and now phone won't go past the White TMobile 4GLTE.

I'm in the same boat as you man. Freakin just frozen. I did the Odexed version as well.

Power off your phone then power back up, you should be good.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Didn't work for me either trying this and clearing cache again. I had to flash back to stock using Odin to get it to boot past the Tmobile screen.

chispas109

Dec 29, 2010
Same freeze just happened to me. I had to odin to factory. This is what happens when one dont read first.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pretty Self-explanatory! Advance Power Menu for KitKat
    Huge Credit to @dwitherell for helping me out on this! Thanks Homie!!

attachment.php

Deodexed

Is it a big deal to make this for the Odexed version?

Lucky for you I odexed my deodexed ROM. Just looked at this thread and was like shoot why not now lol. Give me a few I'll upload it.

Sent from a Note 3 powered by ColonelX!
    Thanks a ton Mike! Is this for deodex only?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yep for now....
    Rotation works fine for me but I can't get it to lock on to my eyes, it could be the case I'm using too so I'll swap batteries and try again. Also quick glance works good here too.

Other note not pertaining to this mod I went into system to disable the home button wake featured and it's still working, I've never had this not work before but it's changed also so I'm not sure if it's looking at another file I haven't found yet. Mike can you check it out and tell me what you think?

Key 172 home wake_dropped

Under (system/usr/keylayout/gpio-keys.kl)

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Is there any confirmation as to whether anything is borked after flashing this mod? OP Thanks for this....I want it but just wanna be clear what side effects IF ANY I might experience.

It appears that my rotation isn't working either. I can't say for sure what broke it though, I only noticed after I got all set up. I am running nb4 stock deodexed with this mod. Nothing else.