Focus Matrix Wallpaper

Search This thread

smuook

Oct 27, 2007
Jax, Florida
For all my fellow Samsung Focus brethren... here's my latest transparent effect wallpaper. The preview image is for illustration only. You have to use the one in the zip file, unzip it, and email it to yourself. Then download it in your mail, open it, and use as wallpaper. When you slide up to open, you will notice a transparent smoke effect.

Know issues with transparency:
1. Does not work with pin lock set
2. With certain apps open (like email for instance), you will see the bottom soft buttons through the wallpaper

If you don't want the transparent effect, just use the jpg image preview below (right click, save image as...)

focusmatrix.jpg

Attachments

• focus_matrix.zip
    202 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: d2t and OGCF

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For all my fellow Samsung Focus brethren... here's my latest transparent effect wallpaper. The preview image is for illustration only. You have to use the one in the zip file, unzip it, and email it to yourself. Then download it in your mail, open it, and use as wallpaper. When you slide up to open, you will notice a transparent smoke effect.

Know issues with transparency:
    1. Does not work with pin lock set
    2. With certain apps open (like email for instance), you will see the bottom soft buttons through the wallpaper

If you don't want the transparent effect, just use the jpg image preview below (right click, save image as...)

focusmatrix.jpg