[iPAQ 68xx ROM] WM 6.5 2.1.21501 ARIEY SPECIAL EDITION [Titanium+TF2D BUILT IN]

Search This thread

breaker1999

Mar 22, 2009
Istanbul
I have found how to hard reset.
Firstly press power + reset.
And then press - and - buttons at the same time.

But another problem has been found.
In 6815 the camera is not working and making freeze even the camera patch is installed.

Last edited:

Fatmacheto

Sep 3, 2008
Anybody had the camera working on 6815?The rom is great but the camera problem i dissappointing :(

kosmodisk

Sep 27, 2007
i had working camera... just find somewhere in atom section hp6815camerahack.cab and sdkcerts.cab and instal in same order...
integrated patch didn´t work but with this works very well

rehanraza

Feb 7, 2008
London
in internet sharing option "usb and blooth" selection option is visible but the lower part that is you network selection option is empty intact its blank isthere someone else having same problem :(

currently using ipaq6815

Else rom looks great apart from little ram intensive :)

snakeken

May 19, 2009
problems bluetooth and camera

ariey hello, your rom is fantastic, my 6815 is much better, I have problems with bluetooth and the camera, you could tell me how to solve these problems because I do not want to remove this wonderful rom, thanks
giuseppe

DeathlyKnight

May 23, 2009
Hey, all of my contacts are on my sim card but i can't view them. i've changed the setting with the advanced config utility but no luck :(

dejx

Jun 29, 2009
Celje
Hello Ariey

found a bug in this ROM.

If i press the Shutdown key (the key next to sd card slot) and receive a SMS message, i wont get notification until i wake up my device, when i wake up my device SMS will be there in few seconds. Notification delivery said the message was sent and received correctly (from that other phone). But even if that was true, the red LED is not blinking, it's green.

I have hp rw6818, (where to check for 100%?)

Otherwise, great job, i've been using your rom for 6.1 + touchflo == awesome.

Maybe you could make (or point me how to) clean(without games,calc,...) rom of 6.5 with touchflo (m2d)

Regards, dejx

SOLUTION:

I was playing around with Advanced Config (because i needed to disable SMS sent notification) and i looked around in power managment (we all want better battery life:) ) and saw Battery resuming from suspend timeout and set it on 1 second :) after changing it to 30 second, it works ok:)

bye :p

Last edited:

edybing

Mar 29, 2008
@ariey

ARIEY SPECIAL EDITION" WM 6.5 2.1.21501 [Titanium+TF2D BUILT IN Success Upgrade ROM, LOGO Boot loader O2 ? changer logo HP ?

Type PDA Me, HP RW6828.

Thanks Very Much Ariey.