[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

Search This thread

[GER]Roxxor

70cec147-085e-5fac.jpg

This is the battery indicator bug. I have 60% but batt icon shows otherwise.
Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Yep.. for me too... somethigns messed up there :D

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Quite the contrary.. Odexed ROM usually have much bigger space requirement, since all the dex file is put outside of the zipped jar. Odexed version advantage is only speedier dalvik buildup at boot time.

70cec147-039c-b692.jpg

my Odexed and Deodexed ROM shows the same space.. I dont know why. :D

Is this a bug? It shows ! sign whenever notification toggle is pressed. Please check on battery indicator to. It gone red though I have 70% left. Now it went normal again.

70cec147-085e-5fac.jpg

This is the battery indicator bug. I have 60% but batt icon shows otherwise.

Thats Batt Mod error and system UI erro.. dont worry willl be fixed later tonight.. just flash Restore defualt for the time being...

Blackvood

Mar 19, 2012
smooth circle

HI guys, Here is another ROM..

Its NOT AOSP.. Its a Hybrid of Sony and AOSP ROMS...

Light - Stable - Fast

Most of the Sony Bloatwares and Useless apps and other files removed and made it look like AOSP as much as I could do... (check Screen Shots)[/CENTER]

Features
Things that are AOSP or look alike
1) Apps and those from Sony are changed to AOSP icons
2) Matching Lock Screen and Modded Framework.jar to have AOSP touch
3) AOSP Sounds
4) Matching AOSP Toggle Widgets (thanks to hansip87)
5) Removed lots of Sony Stuff... too lazy to Mention...
6) AOSP Keyboard

Others:
1) Latest Android market (Play Shop)
2) Init.d and build.prop tweak. thanks to Nexperia Team
3) Most Gapps included
4) Stock Sony Camera with AOSP icon
5) APN Settings Predefined
6) xloud and bravia engine included

Bugs: Complete list of Bugs HERE. Other than that there is NONE...

Instructions:
Download the ROM..
Put in SD Card..
Flash ICS Kernel with CWM Recovery... No need to Flash kernel if you have already...
Go into Recovery and DO FULL WIPE and Flash the ROM, Boot in the Rom and then go back to recovery and flash Hotfix v2. Dont directly flash hotfixv2 after Fresh ROM flash.. Let the ROM boot once then go back to recovery and flash it..
Optionally you can Flash Deodex Patch to Deodex your ROM
Reboot

DOWNLOADS

4) Addons-Batt% Mods-Themes in Post # 2

Instructions:
Download the ROM.. Put in SD Card.. Flash ICS Kernel with CWM Recovery if you dont have already using fastboot...

IMPORTANT:
1) After booting up ROM there will be no Keyboard... So please go to Settings>Language and Input> Default and Select Android Keyboard. Will make a Patch for Sony Keyboard if most guys want...otherwise I suggest dont fill it up with Sony bloatware again...

2) Please allow the ROM to settle for atleast 2-3hrs as Media Scanners, sync etc etc always run on First boot then check the smoothness...;)

3) Set Windows animations in Developers Options to .5x or just disable it for a snappier experience..

4) Change Trebuchet launcher app drawer trnasition animations to Zoom IN.. its smooth and cool..:)

5) If you want to take Screenshots, press Vol Down+Power Button

6) If you want to Save Battery , use FREE Underclocking app from Google Play Store(Market) called No-frills CPU... (thanks Sirkay for the tip)
Set CPU
Min -122Mhz
Max 768 or 806Mhz.. (Rom will still run Smooth...)
and I/O Scheduler- noop

Secondly, If you dont Sync Gallery photos then turn off Photo Sync in Settings> Accounts>Tap ur email>Sync Google-Photos (turn it Off)

7) IF you have questions plz Dont PM me, just ask your question on thread.. i read every post and will try to answer as much as I can..

CREDITS:

Special thanks to
1) hansip87 for some of his Mods I used
2) Sirkay for Providing ICS Kernel with CWM

Not workin smooth circle battarey ))
please give a url for normal work SMOOTH CIRCLE battarey.!)

Last edited:

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
just wonder why i didnt have those bugs? the only update i didnt apply is black theme and keyboard.

install hybrid v2 .. reboot
install hotfixv4 .. boot into rom.
reboot into recovery.. install batt %

thats what i did and the results, not having bugs (maybe?) :cool:

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
just wonder why i didnt have those bugs? the only update i didnt apply is black theme and keyboard.

install hybrid v2 .. reboot
install hotfixv4 .. boot into rom.
reboot into recovery.. install batt %

thats what i did and the results, not having bugs (maybe?) :cool:

Hehe... true..

Btw.. u dont need to reboot between flashing Mods now.. Prob is fixed... U can flash Batt mods and hotfixes without having to boot the rom first...;)

kizsleg

Nov 29, 2011
My phone doesn't sleep properly after applying hotfixv4, smooth battery mod and new theme. Not having this issues in v3. Can you also remove the rotation of lockscreen? Quite annoying for me when I'm on bed, and will rotate when about to unlock.

EDIT: looks like it's a bug with the widgets. Because the problems occurs every time I turn on and off my WiFi.

Last edited:

yujin_11

Nov 1, 2010
nowhere?
oh, my bad...

I have it just as well, even by setting autorotate to off in the launcher and system settings, the lockscreen autorotates...

is that a feature from ICS itself?

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
I will make a patch for it... :)
Umm, what do you mean by patch? Is it xml editing on framework-res.apk? It will solve the problem, but no autorotation on lockscreen later unfortunately. But depends on user input here.. In the mean time i'll try to fix it from android.policy.jar. Hope i can find the key for that.

Reactions: ijama

Top Liked Posts