www.iopanel.net
Try to redownload firmware.

The problem is thats md5 tar... it seems ok
yjugepu2.jpg

Tapatalk N7100 note 2 now Free

Patlcs

Jan 11, 2013
Is nand erase all safe to use?
If yes, how to use it as odin v3.07 always stucks on erase and shows fail after some time

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Odin is the saviour tool for all Samsung devices. The method for flashing by Odin differs from device to device.
    This thread will give step by step instructions on how to flash a stock rom from Odin on the GT-I9070/p :

A. Download Odin tools from here : http://d-h.st/3zJ
    Pass : shaaan

B. Download the stock rom from www.samfirmware.com

Setting up Odin :
    1. Make sure you have installed the necessary drivers for this device. The drivers can be installed from within KIES or seperately. (I will upload the drivers shortly).

2. Run Odin as administrator.

3. Setting up the files is divided in two types depending on the firmware type :
    a. If the firmware is a multi package file, put the files in the corresponding sections.
    ie. CSC file in CSC section, PDA file in PDA section.

b. If the firmware is a single package, add the single file in the PDA section.

4. Now that Odin is setup, put the phone in download mode. To do that, power off the phone and press 'home+power+volume down' buttons together. Keep the buttons pressed till Download mide appears.

5. Now that Odin and the phone are setup, connect the phone to the device. Odin will detect the device and show something like 'com port (1)'

6. Flash the device.

7. The flash will take 5 minutes for a full flash on average.

8. When the flashing is complete, DO NOT remove the device until Odin shows ' PASS '.

9. The device will reboot. Remove the device, go to recovery mode and do a factory/data reset.

That's it. Happy flashing peeps..!!
    Awesome guide mate - messing around with our device without Odin is risky !
    Hi i have downloaded the russian jelly bean 4.1.2 package but when i tries to flash it using odin3 v1.83 it shows me "The Parameter is incorrect" why???

Try to remove .md5 from filename.
    I pmed the mods to do it. But they won't budge..
    Please pm them..
    Nice guide!!!
    And adding images would be a nice option:).
    And plz add a point which tells which buttons to press like
    "Re-Partition" ,"Auto Reboot","F.Reset Time" ,"Flash Lock"......

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium

From what I was able to find in other guides it is ONLY 'Auto Reboot' and 'F. Reset Time' to be checked.
    All others to be unchecked.

There are some posts not to bother with that .pit file that is inside Odin .zip file.
    Odin package from sammobile got 2 .pit files for 8GB - GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G and GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G_20111220_KL6 and one for 16GB
    (at least paired with XEO region XXLD1) not only that one we got in link form 1st post.

I was also able to find some info that if you use .pit check also 'Re-Partition'.
    Now I am curious about if It would be good idea for me to actually Re-Partition my phone - bought it used (not new) and my PC detects only 4GB of internal SD. Will it increase custom binary counter? (so far it is at 0 and I would rather keep it that way)

Is it going to fix that issue so I will be able to use all 8GB (minus system partition)?
    If so how to use it and what .pit file to take?
    .pit only, re-partition only and run it once, then single-package as PDA with reboot and F. Reset on another flash run?
    Or maybe all at once?

BTW you guys ROCK.
    Rooted SGS i9000 2 years ago with this forum and now I am very close to do it again with SGSA.