TX 4.3 root & deodex for LB

Search This thread

joonlin

Dec 14, 2011
I'm not developer, but I'm a normal user that trying to help TX user. Go the the link (http://apk.tw/thread-495505-1-1.html) and download those files (TX LT29i 4.3 295 deodex flashable04.zip and Xperia Tx 4.3 Root 懶人工具包.zip). After downloaded (Xperia Tx 4.3 Root 懶人工具包.zip) file, inside contain 4 files (UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip, XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip, XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.installer.zip, and Xperia_TX_LT29i 9.2.A.0.295 USA kernelonly.ftf). Then place files (UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip, XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip, and TX LT29i 4.3 295 deodex flashable04.zip) into your phone.
Reminder : First your device have to be Rooted and CWM installed.

Instruction :
1. Boot into CWM
2. Wipe cache, dalvik cache, and personal data
3. Flash TX LT29i 4.3 295 deodex flashable04.zip
4. Then follow by XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip, and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip without reboot.
5. POWER OFF YOUR PHONE (not reboot)
6. Using Flashtool to flash the kernal.ftf file (Xperia_TX_LT29i 9.2.A.0.295 USA kernelonly.ftf)
7. Done

Note : Reported Xposed Installer 2.4.1 having issue.

Sorry for my bad english. Just want to share to TX user. Hope it works. Thanks

blackcat1XIII

Mar 16, 2013
I'm not developer, but I'm a normal user that trying to help TX user. Go the the link (http://apk.tw/thread-495505-1-1.html) and download those files (TX LT29i 4.3 295 deodex flashable04.zip and Xperia Tx 4.3 Root 懶人工具包.zip). After downloaded (Xperia Tx 4.3 Root 懶人工具包.zip) file, inside contain 4 files (UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip, XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip, XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.installer.zip, and Xperia_TX_LT29i 9.2.A.0.295 USA kernelonly.ftf). Then place files (UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip, XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip, and TX LT29i 4.3 295 deodex flashable04.zip) into your phone.

Instruction :
1. Boot into CWM
4. Then follow by XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip, and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip without reboot.
6. Using Flashtool to flash the kernal.ftf file (Xperia_TX_LT29i 9.2.A.0.295 USA kernelonly.ftf)
7. Done

thanks u so much !
it working perfect :D

devilmaycry2020

Apr 27, 2013
hi joonlin

in the main site there is a step install CWM XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA , i wonder if CWM4XperiaT_v8 was installed working or not ?
thanks

SammiSaysHello

XDA Portal Team
Sep 3, 2012
Australia
Confirmed root to be working, but CWM does not after following the translated steps. I can live without it for now though.
Thank you :)

Last edited:

joonlin

Dec 14, 2011
thanks u so much !

hi joonlin

in the main site there is a step install CWM XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA , i wonder if CWM4XperiaT_v8 was installed working or not ?
thanks

Confirmed root to be working, but CWM does not after following the translated steps. I can live without it for now though.

I find solution that can make CWM and Xposed installer working! :laugh:
After follow all the instruction on my first post, now:
1. Make sure have to tick unknown source and USB debugging (Abount phone > keep clicking the build number until it show Developer options)
2. Open file (XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.installer.zip) and run (install.bat)
3. While progressing, check your phone and select OK
4. Done!
5. After installing then open app (NDR Utils), select ClockWordMod and click Reboot into Recovery (don't not press volume up or down while rebooting).
*6. If Reboot into Recovery not working, then manually power off and on again, but I think still having some issue there. Sorry if not working :(

For Xposed Installer:
1. Download from http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48484642&postcount=6846
2. Install. Then shut down your phone and power on again.
3. Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: SammiSaysHello

SammiSaysHello

XDA Portal Team
Sep 3, 2012
Australia
1. Make sure have to tick unknown source and USB debugging (Abount phone > keep clicking the build number until it show Developer options)
2. Open file (XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.installer.zip) and run (install.bat)
4. Done!
5. After installing then open app (NDR Utils), select ClockWordMod and click Reboot into Recovery (don't not press volume up or down while rebooting)

For Xposed Installer:
3. Done.
This worked!

devilmaycry2020

Apr 27, 2013
CWM didn't work , error mounting sdcard0, error mounting sdcard1 too. useless if CWM dont work.

Last edited:

thrize45220

Apr 16, 2012
Manila
I'm having problem with super su with this tutorial. i dont know if i miss something or this is really a bug. i did this tutorial two times already today but it come up with the same result everytime i open SuperSU :( please help me guys.

"There is no SU binary installed,and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!

If you just upgraded to Android 4.3, you need to manually re-root- consult the relevant forums for your device"

Last edited:

daniel090588

Feb 3, 2011
i don´t understand what do i need to do this, op say sthat i have to be rooted and CWM installed, and i allready have that on 4.1.2 but i do all the steps, wipe everything then flash deodex zip, then flash SU update then recoverry flashable zip and after that turn off the phone and flash only 4.3 kernel on flashtool, but when my phone turns on root is allready lost, can anybody tell me what im doing wrong, is there a problem if i do this from oficial 4.1.2 i have locked bootloader

joonlin

Dec 14, 2011
i don´t understand what do i need to do this, op say sthat i have to be rooted and CWM installed, and i allready have that on 4.1.2 but i do all the steps, wipe everything then flash deodex zip, then flash SU update then recoverry flashable zip and after that turn off the phone and flash only 4.3 kernel on flashtool, but when my phone turns on root is allready lost, can anybody tell me what im doing wrong, is there a problem if i do this from oficial 4.1.2 i have locked bootloader

Shouldn't be a problem with locked bootloader. After flashing (TX LT29i 4.3 295 deodex flashable04.zip), try to flash (XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip), then (UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip). Mmm.. and my opinion is not to upgrade to sony official 4.3 JB, because having lot of bugs and the most annoying bug is that will turn your phone off when fully charge. Maybe you can try 4.3 leak from EXR :)

daniel090588

Feb 3, 2011
Shouldn't be a problem with locked bootloader. After flashing (TX LT29i 4.3 295 deodex flashable04.zip), try to flash (XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.89-BETA.flashable.zip), then (UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip). Mmm.. and my opinion is not to upgrade to sony official 4.3 JB, because having lot of bugs and the most annoying bug is that will turn your phone off when fully charge. Maybe you can try 4.3 leak from EXR :)

Thanks man i.ve allready try it and i locked the bootloader again and restore the TA backup, i´m testing now with this method http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2657190 and yes i know about all the bugs on 4.3, personally didn´t see that bug on my phone i leave it all night charging and wake up and its on and 100% charged so there´s no problem there for me, what does really bothers me is the volume bug and low volume system, but with root and CWM installed i guess it can be fixed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Instruction :
    1. Boot into CWM
    7. Done

thanks u so much !

hi joonlin

thanks

4. Done!
    5. After installing then open app (NDR Utils), select ClockWordMod and click Reboot into Recovery (don't not press volume up or down while rebooting).
    *6. If Reboot into Recovery not working, then manually power off and on again, but I think still having some issue there. Sorry if not working :(

For Xposed Installer:
    3. Done.
    So in order to use this method I should start with rooted 4.1.2? If so unfortunately I've lost root access due to official 4.3 update :(

same like me. can i start with rooted 4.1.2?

As long as your phone is rooted and having CWM, then it will works fine. :)