Steinheil screen protectors out now!

632 posts
Thanks Meter: 108

Post Reply Email Thread
1st November 2010, 11:32 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
I guess I'll have to wait for the Ultra Clear to come back into stock

That, or get the oleophobic one...stupid German heritage.
2nd November 2010, 01:35 AM |#22  
Flag Fowlerville
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just got an invisible shield from Best Buy this evening and I'm not impressed. It's gummy and not very clear. The gummyness actually hinders swyping. Are the SGP protectors sticky like this one? I want to protect my screen but not with this crap.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
2nd November 2010, 02:12 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBennett

I just got an invisible shield from Best Buy this evening and I'm not impressed. It's gummy and not very clear. The gummyness actually hinders swyping. Are the SGP protectors sticky like this one? I want to protect my screen but not with this crap.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

No, they're nothing like that at all. You barely even notice the thing is there and it's quite smooth. They're stiff and much easier to put on as well. The only problem you might have is getting the damn thing off, but you probably won't find much reason to.

Sidenote: Ultra clear is back in stock!
2nd November 2010, 06:26 AM |#24  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouchSpud

Sidenote: Ultra clear is back in stock!

just ordered mine already had anti fingerprint one but i wanted the ultra crystal
2nd November 2010, 06:33 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marczeffren

just ordered mine already had anti fingerprint one but i wanted the ultra crystal

Be sure to give us a comparison once you get it.
2nd November 2010, 02:11 PM |#26  
Flag Fowlerville

More
Just ordered it. I couldn't even make it one whole evening with the Invisible Shield. Now I have to go back to best buy to try and get a refund!
2nd November 2010, 07:33 PM |#27  
Flag New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouchSpud

Be sure to give us a comparison once you get it.

will do.. if i remember hahahaha
2nd November 2010, 08:48 PM |#28  

More
I have had the ultra crystal on my SF since Saturday, and I absolutely love it. I have had Invisible Shield on past phones, and the verizon screen protector on the fascinate before this, and neither can compare. I can hardly tell I even have a screen protector!

I highly recommend the ultra crystal (just like most people in this thread); having said that, i have never tried the SGP anti-fingerprint.
4th November 2010, 12:31 AM |#29  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 11

More
So I'm definitely interested in getting one of these, but my priorities seem to be a bit different than some. Obviously the ultra clear is much clearer than the anti fingerprint, but personally i feel that the SF's screen looks fantastic underneath most screen protectors. What I'm looking for is the protector that gives me the smoothest surface. I do a TON of swiping, and living in the humidity of New Orelans doesn't help.

So, simple question: which of these 2 is smoother/better for swiping? Or is it neither, and I should go with another brand?
4th November 2010, 03:31 AM |#30  
Flag New York

More
so i have my anti fingerprint on now and i absolutely love it. it also kills all glare (bc it is a matte finish. im waiting for my ultra clear so i can swith, and then i will give my comaprison and then choose which to stick with (thank god they come 2 in a pack haha)
6th November 2010, 04:47 PM |#31  

More
I arrived in New Orleans a few days ago. Coming from Idaho, with virtually no humidity, I can definitely see why the humidity is a problem. And the locals tell me it us not even that humid right now!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)