Trying to get updated again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CC268

Apr 4, 2011
Cave Creek
Hey guys, I have been out of the custom ROM, kernel, theme, etc routine for quite a while now. I don't plan on getting back into the "crack flashing" habit and I am not even sure I want to get back into custom ROMs...but I thought I would at least stop by here and see if anything "big" or new has happened that would be important to me.

I am thinking about trying Hyperdrive RLS15 as I always ran Hyperdrive ROMs because of the stock feel, but I am not sure. To be honest the stock ROM with ROOT has been just fine.

Now a days I just like a phone that will work forever without any bugs and it seems that the stock ROM does that just fine for me.

I AM ROOTED - MDK base

Anyways, are there any suggestions, stockish ROMS, baseband updates, etc that I should be aware of or try out?

Here is my current phone info:

Android Version: 4.2.2
Baseband: MDK
Build: Stock MDK

Note that I have purposely NEVER updated from MDK so I could use the unlocked bootloader. I have thought about upgrading since I don't do much of the custom ROM stuff anymore, but not sure if it would be worth losing MDK...

Last edited:

tshelby73

Dec 18, 2011
Gillette
I would stay on mdk bootloader I wish mine was unlocked. Stock 4.4.2 is nice I think I seen one for mdk users. Is not a huge upgrade but I do like the white notifications icons and full screen album art on lock screen. I'm like you I just want root for titanium and tether then I freeze the bloat. I'm done with instable galaxy nexus crack flashing consumes your life.

Sent from S4 using Tapatalk

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Members are expected to do there own research as there is now more ways to brick a phone with all the security added to them.
ROM suggestions are meaningless as no one has your taste/setup/usage so you should invest the time to read the threads and be sure you know how to install the ROM properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Members are expected to do there own research as there is now more ways to brick a phone with all the security added to them.
    ROM suggestions are meaningless as no one has your taste/setup/usage so you should invest the time to read the threads and be sure you know how to install the ROM properly