[JB:CM10:HYBRID][GT-N7000] PARANOIDANDROID 2.57.6 [Utacka] [130422]

1,928 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,364

By Utacka, Inactive Recognized Developer on 5th September 2012, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2012, 04:54 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Another issue i found is after changing phone.apk's dpi value to some lower value the slider is aligned and as far as i can remember it was fixed in your nightlies..hoping to get a fix soon..

EDIT: Here is a fix. Consider this as a temp solution. Just replace this with your phone.apk and remember to set permissions. This was extracted from Utacka's CM10 nightly.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Phone.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.10 MB, 71 views)

6th September 2012, 04:56 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
ty for the info, but now I've a "little" problem
After installing HydraCore over my Rocket V8 ROM, I did a full wipe (data, cache, system partition) and I installed this amazing ROM, but now after boot "Unfortunately, Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped"... What should I do now ?
6th September 2012, 05:04 PM |#103  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 5,364

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Colt

Another issue i found is after changing phone.apk's dpi value to some lower value the slider is aligned and as far as i can remember it was fixed in your nightlies..hoping to get a fix soon..

Yes, i was hoping that noone would notice until tomorrows build, fix is already included on next build, just forgot it for this current build, my bad

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Utacka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Utacka Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 05:12 PM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utacka

Yes, i was hoping that noone would notice until tomorrows build, fix is already included on next build, just forgot it for this current build, my bad

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear it from you officially.. personally wanted to thank you for your time on this. Btw any chance of AOKP too ?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjohn

ty for the info, but now I've a "little" problem
After installing HydraCore over my Rocket V8 ROM, I did a full wipe (data, cache, system partition) and I installed this amazing ROM, but now after boot "Unfortunately, Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped"... What should I do now ?

What are your PA settings for keyboard? If default then I would suggest you to do a factory reset..
6th September 2012, 05:26 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I did a full wipe after m Rocket v8, and I did a cache/dalvik cache wipe after flashing this ROM and gapps. At the first the system is saying that android keyboard crashed, I can't even type in my google account Because there is no keyboard

EDIT: after factory reset it's still not working
EDIT: after factory reset and re-flash the ROM, but no gapps, the keyboard is working !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Colt

Glad to hear it from you officially.. personally wanted to thank you for your time on this. Btw any chance of AOKP too ?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

What are your PA settings for keyboard? If default then I would suggest you to do a factory reset..

6th September 2012, 05:45 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
hi
is the hdmi outpout work fine ???
THANKS
6th September 2012, 05:53 PM |#107  
Flag Darwin
Thanks Meter: 145

More
OK..I have flashed a2dp fix from imilka's thread and its working now..not sure where was the problem..will see how it will be after flashing next nightly

Thanks utacka once again for the wonderful ROM..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2012, 05:57 PM |#108  
Flag Wakefield
Thanks Meter: 378

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedid63

hi
THANKS

This is CM10 base. It has the same bugs and things working as CM10. As its CM10
6th September 2012, 06:35 PM |#109  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedid63

hi
THANKS

No..CM is yet to support otg and mhl..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
6th September 2012, 07:17 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnsriniwas

OK..I have flashed a2dp fix from imilka's thread and its working now..not sure where was the problem..will see how it will be after flashing next nightly

Thanks utacka once again for the wonderful ROM..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

A2dp is working with pa 2.0.
The only thing is that the first time you connect a bt device the sound goes thought the speaker, if disconnect bt and reconnect again, the sound now goes to bt. Only happens the first time you connect a new device
6th September 2012, 07:22 PM |#111  
Flag Simi Valley, CA
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburrieza

A2dp is working with pa 2.0.
The only thing is that the first time you connect a bt device the sound goes thought the speaker, if disconnect bt and reconnect again, the sound now goes to bt. Only happens the first time you connect a new device

and I came from Imilka's with the a2dp fix no wipe to Utackas and it worked right from the get go, no need to disconnect and reconnect.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)