Bah guys, really I will tell this just once more, read carefully:
1) Github was down and cm made many changes to their github and default.xml manifest which I didnt really realize til after i posted 12 sep build so not all changes made it to this release, some did i think.
2) this also made PA repo script fail, easily fixed thou just double check cm default.xml to pa default.xml and make changes
3) the problem is that CM made huge changes to webkit too that breaks the building script totally and without it, no new builds. The PA team knows this issue and already working on it cause they cannot build anything to their devices either. (those that are built from source and not ported)
4) Read the last few pages for rotationfix.
5) This new kernel does NOT, I repeat does NOT have network disconnect bug, if you are still getting disconnected its something else causing it and not the kernel. (Kernel needs to be flashed seperately for current build, read OP the NEW red text). It will be included next build whenever that happens.
6) Enjoy life, really the most important point.
7) Read the last few pages for rotationfix.
Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2