[JB:CM10:HYBRID][GT-N7000] PARANOIDANDROID 2.57.6 [Utacka] [130422]

1,928 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,364

By Utacka, Inactive Recognized Developer on 5th September 2012, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th September 2012, 04:55 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
your 13th sept normal CM out but not PA versn !!
waiting

13th September 2012, 05:08 PM |#502  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 312

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo

Utacka has extracted the new CM10-20120913 kernel. It's published in the repository.

I did not have the opportunity to test latest CM10 kernel, however I reproduced the SOD issue both Hydracore 4.3b (oc and std) kernels.

I will test with the latest CM10 tonight and send results. I will try other CM10 roms also.

I also happen to have regular network drops and I need to reboot for that too.

Sent from the Great Note
13th September 2012, 05:13 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I've noticed rotation is ****ed I've put on the Hydra4.3 no change also no driving games work for me. The tilt sensor is out. This used to work.

And the Facebook share from gallery.
13th September 2012, 05:24 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quatzar

I've noticed rotation is ****ed I've put on the Hydra4.3 no change also no driving games work for me. The tilt sensor is out. This used to work.

And the Facebook share from gallery.

Because you never ****ING read the thread or use the search button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utacka

Yea i can confirm libakm.so got lost again when building bah... if you have any previous build extract libakm.so from/system/lib/ and push it to /system/lib on phone and set correct permission then reboot.
Sorry for that, will be fixed next nightly.

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2

Sent from my GT-N7000
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to benthian89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift benthian89 Ad-Free
13th September 2012, 06:39 PM |#505  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 5,364

Donate to Me
More
Bah guys, really I will tell this just once more, read carefully:
1) Github was down and cm made many changes to their github and default.xml manifest which I didnt really realize til after i posted 12 sep build so not all changes made it to this release, some did i think.

2) this also made PA repo script fail, easily fixed thou just double check cm default.xml to pa default.xml and make changes

3) the problem is that CM made huge changes to webkit too that breaks the building script totally and without it, no new builds. The PA team knows this issue and already working on it cause they cannot build anything to their devices either. (those that are built from source and not ported)

4) Read the last few pages for rotationfix.

5) This new kernel does NOT, I repeat does NOT have network disconnect bug, if you are still getting disconnected its something else causing it and not the kernel. (Kernel needs to be flashed seperately for current build, read OP the NEW red text). It will be included next build whenever that happens.

6) Enjoy life, really the most important point.

7) Read the last few pages for rotationfix.

Skickat från min GT-N7000 via Tapatalk 2
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Utacka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Utacka Ad-Free
13th September 2012, 06:39 PM |#506  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Is it me or Dejavu?

I remembered seeing new nightly from Utacka with a long changelog couple of hours back. Now I come back go to to the thread and

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
13th September 2012, 06:40 PM |#507  
Flag Mountain view, CA
Thanks Meter: 241

More
How are the Memory Leaks on this ROM? I'm on stable PA v2.1. Worth migrating to this one?
13th September 2012, 06:47 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Has anybody been able to create a patch for pdroid that works? I tried the one that was posted here but didnt work and when i try to create a patch it fails.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
13th September 2012, 06:52 PM |#509  
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the 13-Sept kernel. My network connectivity seems to be holding very well.
13th September 2012, 06:54 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 627

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taranfx

How are the Memory Leaks on this ROM? I'm on stable PA v2.1. Worth migrating to this one?

Getting better
(Though, there is still a memory leak AFAIK)

And you might want to wait until the next build, once the repo can sync properly.

BTW: Thanks again Utacka for these builds!
13th September 2012, 06:56 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 746

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taranfx

So far so good. It's been a full day now and did not need to reboot. It may go down to 100mb free but recovers itself to 200-300mb free. You can always do a nandroid and flash this on top.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)