I am testing it today a bit before uploading here...
Here are the changes:
- Added ability to pull selected apk's
- Added ability to save logcat messages to files
- Added ability to pull screenshots
- Added ability to start apps
- Added ability too force-stop apps (Only works with Android 3 and above)
- Added ability to clear app data and cache
- Added time stamp to Logcat
This ia a really great tool
Installing, pulling, activating/deactivating multiple apps even on multiple devices, this is really a pleasure when setting up a(or more) devices after a clean install!
On thing would be great: To add the priorty levels in the logcat-section and a Textbox for filtering for a string, e.g. app name
Should not be too hard to implement, with this great base
Thanks for sharing this
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|