Andro-ID V3.3-RC3 - by tj_style

Search This thread

zailer

Any ideas on camera fix?:confused: Btw no screen lag. Seems to be a snapier Rom

push this camera apk and overwrite the one you have ... for me it worked and it wont FC on the advance setting too. You can test it and see if its working for you. :)

link is camera app
download and unzip to get the apk
dont forget to backup ur old one. use any File explorer with root permission and replace it.( /system/app/ )

Last edited:
Reactions: JUGOMAN

kshitij_bhatt

Aug 8, 2011
Jaipur
www.facebook.com
limits on file size sucks

need to edit others cant upload ....

working on hands on video review better then these screen shots lolz :)

Attachments

• shot_000018.jpg
    shot_000018.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 364
  • shot_000019.jpg
    shot_000019.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 160
  • shot_000032.jpg
    shot_000032.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 222

JUGOMAN

Jan 7, 2011
Worked like a charm. Thank you very, very much Zailer for the camera apk

Last edited:

ojp420

Oct 11, 2011
hamilton
SUT gives me an error when i try and open it says, "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." please help

ojp420

Oct 11, 2011
hamilton
Yes that is the one im trying to use but after install it gives error incorrect format do i need to have certain version of windows

c_anuraag

Jul 1, 2010
Pune
First Impression

Allrightie...after observing the forum for 2 days i took the plunge to RC3

I was a RC2 Fan and stuck to it for a loong time till Edowar came out with his CM7 which i found equally fantastic....

So obviously i was waiting for RC3 for a long time....HDMI and FM working after such a long time is a great thing....

Some observations...

1. ROM is silky smooth....with good benchmark scores...i am OCed at 1.4 and things seems to be stable...

2. The New Video Driver is something which seems to have issues...as i have already FCed by phone 3 times in last 24 hours trying to do nenamarks tests....trying games...However i was able to run Asphalt 6 HD smoothly better performance than RC2...but seems some issues there...

3. The Biggest issue...which may force be to go back to CM7.2...SMS....i cannt send any sms...it gives failure report unable to send..i am receiving them fine...dunno whats wrong....ANYBODY ELSE....ANY FIX FOR THIS??

4. Front Camera takes inverted and mirror images.....

4. So far so good...will update as I come across anything else...

zailer

3. The Biggest issue...which may force be to go back to CM7.2...SMS....i cannt send any sms...it gives failure report unable to send..i am receiving them fine...dunno whats wrong....ANYBODY ELSE....ANY FIX FOR THIS??

This is just an issue with your MSG Service sender number not recognised. see if there is an option for you to manually put it. Else try flashing is once again it should work.

Front cam always used to take mirror images i guess :) (but there is a patch to invert it or there is an option or line in build.prop i guess ..i read somewhere . Experts can help you i guess or a search !!

Reactions: c_anuraag

c_anuraag

Jul 1, 2010
Pune
This is just an issue with your MSG Service sender number not recognised. see if there is an option for you to manually put it. Else try flashing is once again it should work.

Front cam always used to take mirror images i guess :) (but there is a patch to invert it or there is an option or line in build.prop i guess ..i read somewhere . Experts can help you i guess or a search !!

Ok found the problem....the SMS Service Center NUmber (SMSC) is empty....when I try and refresh it..it says "Refresh Error" when i try to put it in manually it says "update error"

Tried steps here doesnt help.....any leads.... :-( :confused::confused::confused:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=979564

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan

put this line in build.prop
#Fix front camera orientation
libcamera.orientation=1

Sent from my SH8188U using xda premium

Last edited:

c_anuraag

Jul 1, 2010
Pune
put this line in buil.prop
#Fix front camera orientation
libcamera.orientation=1

Thanks Bro...

Any help with the SMSC would be appreciated....else i may try Zailers Sharp nb0 today...i am hoping i will be able to flash that using SUT 1.8.2 as i already have RC3 kernal

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
Thanks Bro...

Any help with the SMSC would be appreciated....else i may try Zailers Sharp nb0 today...i am hoping i will be able to flash that using SUT 1.8.2 as i already have RC3 kernal

no need to flash through SUT, you can flash through recovery also .... because same kernel, but yes if want to switch from one kernel to other then have to use SUT

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
Allrightie...after observing the forum for 2 days i took the plunge to RC3

I was a RC2 Fan and stuck to it for a loong time till Edowar came out with his CM7 which i found equally fantastic....

So obviously i was waiting for RC3 for a long time....HDMI and FM working after such a long time is a great thing....

Some observations...

1. ROM is silky smooth....with good benchmark scores...i am OCed at 1.4 and things seems to be stable...

2. The New Video Driver is something which seems to have issues...as i have already FCed by phone 3 times in last 24 hours trying to do nenamarks tests....trying games...However i was able to run Asphalt 6 HD smoothly better performance than RC2...but seems some issues there...

4. So far so good...will update as I come across anything else...

i think its a problem with mms.apk, mms.apk is an apps which control both sms & mms

Top Liked Posts