Mods please delete thread thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mkz14

Feb 17, 2011
Done, I don't feel any difference, I used ES File Explorer to put the system folder and lib folder, meta-inf i guess is not needed xD.

And yea, I restarted xD

RockoDev

Apr 28, 2010
Denver, CO
Done, I don't feel any difference, I used ES File Explorer to put the system folder and lib folder, meta-inf i guess is not needed xD.

And yea, I restarted xD
I hate to say this but alot of people wont tell a difference it depends on head phones

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

mkz14

Feb 17, 2011
I hate to say this but alot of people wont tell a difference it depends on head phones

I'm using the Sennheisser CX400 V2, in fact I just unpacked them hehe. I just moved system folder and lib and left meta-inf so I guess is installed good enough, is there anyway to know if they are really working inside android?

RockoDev

Apr 28, 2010
Denver, CO
I'm using the Sennheisser CX400 V2, in fact I just unpacked them hehe. I just moved system folder and lib and left meta-inf so I guess is installed good enough, is there anyway to know if they are really working inside android?

The only way is removing them blast it put the files back in and blast it again lol thats the way i tested it

Fekajo

May 2, 2011
Big thanks
works great on my razr xt910 with my beats solo hd headset

Any way for controltalk works?

tgeigel

Nov 25, 2010
NY
Once I put the files in the folder how do I know if it worked?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

royalbloodvi

Sep 6, 2009
this works, thanks, most noticeably louder on bootsound of arctic.. now this made my phone too loud, but louder the better ;)

evonc

Dec 10, 2011
Toronto
Very noticeable difference using Etymotic HF5's with the razr. Flashed the zip using cwm. Huge thanks!

AtariDroid

Mar 1, 2010
Will this make a difference in the loudness of the internal speaker? I don't have a respectable set of wired headphones to try it on.. only a moto s9-hd bluetooth set,which I know this will not help.

onei0077

Jan 26, 2008
Ottawa
Read a news article stating that beats only works with HTC music player right now. In the future that will change.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts