[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

super_extreme

Mar 16, 2012
Close to Nuremberg
Nopes, I didn't set the dpi. It says 240. I'm not sure if it's not available in my country's play store as I have been using it w the stock samsung GB and have always been receiving updates.

Any link on where i can get .apk files?

Here Maps, easily install from file manager!
http://db.tt/SB595dF8

Tried cleaning Play Store data?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: hickup and redder95

super_extreme

Mar 16, 2012
Close to Nuremberg
Need some help please.

Never had any issues with flashing, until now.
Heres my way of pain, still stuck.

- Had 2.1 with Glitch 14 v6
- Tried to flash 2.2, wiped dalvik and cache --> bootloop after Devil kernel screen, no recovery, had to flash fix_recovery.tar via ODIN
- Was able to install Glitch kernel again, wiped everything (incl factory reset), installed 2.2 again, no luck. Same as above.
- Did a fallback on stock JVZ, flashed semaphore JVZ kernel, tried to flash 2.2 again --> bootloop into recovery
- Again stock JVZ, then flashed my previously running 2.1 --> bootloop.

Tried to restore my nandroid backup under Glitch and Devil many times in between the flashing games, but no luck. Always ending up in a bootloop, sometimes into revcovery, sometimes not, because it os gone.

Any help, please?

Hicks.

Tried removing SIM and sd ext?
Tried format system?

Reactions: hickup

hickup

Nov 21, 2010
Tried removing SIM and sd ext?
Tried format system?

Thanks for the fast reply, mein Freund ;-)

I always take both cards out when it comes to flashing.
But formatting system is worth a go, haven't done that.

Since I am able to go into recovery this time, I will do so and report back.

Hicks.

Edit: By the way, whot does this "unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]" mean? It always shows up when I try to clean cache. Never noticed that before.

Last edited:

pbecks1963

May 26, 2009
Zutphen
Thanks for the fast reply, mein Freund ;-)

I always take both cards out when it comes to flashing.
But formatting system is worth a go, haven't done that.

Since I am able to go into recovery this time, I will do so and report back.

Hicks.

Hello hickup,

I had boot & cwm-loops like you (flashing inifinty-rom over elite-rom). The only way i got out off the mess was with Odin (installed a ressurection rom from ficeto/darky). After that i could flash Infinity and i actualy got a normal boot-loop (pulled battery, back to cwm and flashed again and ended up with a normal booting system).

hickup

Nov 21, 2010
Hello hickup,

I had boot & cwm-loops like you (flashing inifinty-rom over elite-rom). The only way i got out off the mess was with Odin (installed a ressurection rom from ficeto/darky). After that i could flash Infinity and i actualy got a normal boot-loop (pulled battery, back to cwm and flashed again and ended up with a normal booting system).

I saw your post, but Darkys rom is no longer available via his post/rapid share.
Tried similar way with stock JVZ, but as I montioned, no success.
But in case you have a working link to Darkys Rom, please share, thank you.

@super_extreme: Formatted /system, still no luck. Bootloop, no recovery there.

*whimper*

Edit: Perhaps this is relevant: When I tried to flash 2.2 after formatting system, the progress bar seems no to finish totally. But it tells me that the update was successful.

Edit 2: Bootloop with Slim ICS, too. What the hell is going on?

Last edited:

pbecks1963

May 26, 2009
Zutphen
I saw your post, but Darkys rom is no longer available via his post/rapid share.
Tried similar way with stock JVZ, but as I montioned, no success.
But in case you have a working link to Darkys Rom, please share, thank you.

@super_extreme: Formatted /system, still no luck. Bootloop, no recovery there.

*whimper*

Edit: Perhaps this is relevant: When I tried to flash 2.2 after formatting system, the progress bar seems no to finish totally. But it tells me that the update was successful.

Edit 2: Bootloop with Slim ICS, too. What the hell is going on?

Give me a minute (will put it on my dropbox) PS: don't use the tar.md5 that is in the fixCWM-folder! (that's to restore the cwm when the 3 button combo doesn't work)

I am uploading the zip to my dropbox right now...

Last edited:

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
U guys notice something different ? Coming soon in update of themes.

5rFJwBpL

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Yep, I posted my odyssee on last page. Everythings wrecked...
Bootloops da galore. And I am not able to flash any ICS/CM9 based rom. Only GB runs...

U have an external SD card inserted ? Remove it and reflash. And try to go into recovery properly. After removing SD card and inserting battery again, press volume up + home until anything shows up then leave it. Then it should boot in recovery. Then flash the rom and reboot.

pbecks1963

May 26, 2009
Zutphen
@hickup,

Dropbox is slow as hell... Will post the url as soon as the ressurection-rom is uploaded (v10.2 RE)

ps: after i flashed this RE-rom i had to disable lagfix, lagfix is enabled by default on this rom (just to be sure, not sure if it was really necessary). After that i was able to flash Infinitum (had a "normal bootloop", pulled the battery, went back to the cwm and flashed infinitum again. After that everything was ok)

Last edited:

hickup

Nov 21, 2010
U have an external SD card inserted ? Remove it and reflash. And try to go into recovery properly. After removing SD card and inserting battery again, press volume up + home until anything shows up then leave it. Then it should boot in recovery. Then flash the rom and reboot.

I always flash without SIM and external SD card. Tried to reflash many times. Different ROMs, and I surely know how to boot into Recovery properly ;-)

But in a lot of cases, I wasn't able to get into recovery, it really wasn't there.
That's why I did the ODIN-fix_recovery.tar-game. Then Rec is back. But no matter what I tried to flash, my phone won't boot.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

@hickup,

Dropbox is slow as hel... Will post the url as soon as the ressurection-rom is uploaded (v10.2 RE)

ps: after i flashed this RE-rom i had to disable lagfix, lagfix is enabled by default on this rom (just to be sure, not sure if it was really necessary). After that i was able to flash Infinitum (had a "normal bootloop", pulled the battery, went back to the cwm and flashed infinitum again. After that everything was ok)

Thank you so much, my friend.

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
I always flash without SIM and external SD card. Tried to reflash many times. Different ROMs, and I surely know how to boot into Recovery properly ;-)

But in a lot of cases, I wasn't able to get into recovery, it really wasn't there.
That's why I did the ODIN-fir_recovery.tar-game. Then Rec is back. But no matter what I tried to flash, my phone won't boot.

Will be better if u can tell me where exactly do u boot loop ? Kernel splash or bootnim.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!