[MODS][ADDONS] For CleanROM AROMA Installer! Updated 1/7/13 CleanROM 5.1 supported!

What would you like to see in the mods zip?

• More boot/down animations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More sound options

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • More mods such as the systemui mod

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

eraste

Aug 5, 2011
Griffin, Ga
www.emblwpdesign.com
anigif.gif

Hi This will be a location for mods that you can use with CleanROM SE\LE 4.1. They may or may not work with other ROMS flash at your own risk! If someone tries on another rom or version and it works please let me know and ill add that rom or version as compatible.

Supported (tested) roms:
CleanROM 4.1, 4.2 (all except boot sound), 4.5 beta and rc1, 4.5 final, V preview rom, 5.1. If your rom uses the boot.zip and boot.mp3 files in system/customize/resource folder these animations should work for you.

If you know of an animation or mod you would like included give me a link and I will try to get permission to use it.

Bootanimations: I take no credit for the bootanimations that I did not make. I simply optimized them for the HTC One X and added the sound.

Disclaimer* editing files in the root folder of your device can be potentially hazardous, although this animation and music is safe if instructions are followed, you attempt these modifications at your own risk. This has only been tested and confirmed working on the ATT HTC one x Rooted devices.

7/9/12 AROMA Installer zip featuring the animations listed here along with the stock animations. Must use TWRP recovery for the AROMA installer, CWM has had known issues with AROMA and I will not be able to provide any support for anyone using CWM to flash with the AROMA installer!

If the Aroma installer hangs (freezes) hold power down for 10 seconds ( bottom captiva buttons will flash) to reboot and try again.

AROMA Installer zip will include these mods: v1.5 now has an exit installer option, instead of flashing you can exit back to recovery!

BOOTANIMATIONS/DOWNANIMATIONS: SYFY boot sound currently not working on CleanROM 4.2.
Remove boot sound option
syfy bootsound
stock ATT bootanimation and sound
stock downanimation
Jelly bean nexus bootanimation
nexus ics bootanimation
jelleybean easter egg bootanimation - updated to newer version
Color dna boot animation (new)
reactor boot animation (new)
Liquid android bootanimation (new)
Laser android bootanimation (new)
Blue hall bootanimation (new, nice with syfy boot sound)
Clean ROM exclusive bootanimation (Made by me for CleanROM green loading bar)
Eraser rom bootanimation (made by me for my rom)
CleanROM bootanimation (released in ClenaROM V)
CleanROM exclusive bootanimation (blue loading bar) "NEW"
Spaceship boot sound "NEW"
Blue Particles boot animation "NEW" - op and previewhere
Green Particles boot animation "NEW" - same op as blue
Black OPS bootanimation "NEW" - op and previewhere
Blackops boot sound

UI SOUNDS/MODS: ( this option includes a return to stock option )
Female voice for:
Low battery, lock, unlock, dock, undock
New touch sound - cool
Three new screen touch sounds
Added a modified system ui (ATT icon tested only) with all blue and orange!
134.png

KEYBOARDS:
ICE cream sandwich AOSP
AOSP Jelly bean ported. (updated) Still known issue with cleanrom when trying to save a word. Can manually add words to user dictionary.

AUDIO:
Audio x mod (makes back speaker louder) OP HERE
DSP Manager - Updated 1-4-12

CAPTIVA BUTTONS: OP HERE
Captiva buttons - dim
Captiva butons - off
Captiva buttons - stock option

GOOGLE NOW: (removed install to complicated)

HOTSPOT HACK:
removed for now

Prerequisites to install:
1. Rooted
2. unlocked bootloader
3. TWRP Recoveryfor AROMA installer zip!

Install:
1. Back up all contents of your sd card ( not required,recommended! )
2. Download latest version of erastemods.zip to the sdcard of your phone
3. Make a nandroid backup ( not required, recommended! )
4. Using TWRP recovery navigate to downloaded zip location and select it.
5. Swipe to install, the aroma installer will start follow on screen instructions and choose your mods. Once you reach the screen to select DSP manager do not try to go back, installer will hang.
6. after install completes wipe cache/dalvik.
7. reboot enjoy.

If you have CWM but want to change to TWRP:
Download goo manager from the market.
Open goo manager and hit your menu button. Select install open recovery script and install TWRP recovery

Special thanks to xda members
scrosler
sbryan12144 for help with AROMA
installer.
Special thanks to
appleflap for permission using jelly bean keyboard.
Red5 for the original link to op of jellybean keyboard.
devgee for making DSP work for ICS, etc
vin255764 DSP
BreatheHT Full SRS Patch
TurgeCaptiva button mods
BlackDinoStock ics nexus bootanimation
m.is.for.michael
ZeroInfinityUpdated DSP
Jaekar99 new boot anis
Psionfenix Tester
austinsnyc Tester

NOTES:
You will see android updating when the phone reboots the first time this is normal . You should not see it again.

Enjoy.

Changes:
erastemods2.1.zip (1/7/13) - updated aroma to a new theme, added three new animations, one new boot sound.
erastemods2.0.1.zip (1/4/13) - updated DSP, added a modified systemUI
erastemods2.0.zip (1/2/13) - added a new bootanimation, spaceship boot sound, and three new screen touch ui sounds.
erastemods1.9.1.zip (12/17/12)- minor aroma fix, removed old hotspot hack, updated to newer 4.2 keyboard.
erastemods1.9.zip (12/15/12) - Major overhall to aroma installer, Removed syfy animations, google now, added new UI sounds, new notification and ringtone sounds ( as a part of the UI option), Re added DSP manager
erastemods1.8.zip (9/3/12) - Removed DSP, Full SRS, UI Sounds. Added AudioX, Cleanrom exclusive bootanimation, CLeanROM bootanimation, Eraser rom bootanimation, Hotspot hack, Google now.
erastemods1.7.1.zip (8/4/12) - fixed updater script
erastemods1.7.zip (7/31/12) - added 5 new bootanimations
erastemods1.6.zip (7/18/12) - updated jellybean keyboard to beta 1.2, updated DSP manager, Changed installer UI to a cool ICS Blue!!
erastemods1.5.zip (7/14/12) - added Full srs patch, Captiva button mods, jelly bean easter egg bootani, stock ics nexus optimized bootani, option to exit installer before selecting any mods!
erastemods1.4.1.zip (7/12/12) - fixed install issue from 1.4 includes those mods now.
erastemods1.4.zip (7/12/12) - ( had an install issue no longer available) added droid unlock/lock screen sounds, jellybean nexus bootanimation, and remove boot sound option.

erastemods1.3.zip (7/11/12) -aroma added DSP Manager
erastemods1.2.zip (7/10/12) - aroma added ice cream and jelly bean keyboards.
erastemods1.1.zip (7/10/12) -aroma installer added screen lock, unlock, and selection sounds along with stock options of those.
erastemods1.0.zip (7/9/12) - aroma installer featuring bootanimations listed here along with stock options.

Like this? Consider making a donation. Anything is helpful. Thanks

Download:
Download
MD5: 231fee3505df8383b51e351c62942880

Please hit the thanks button!

Last edited:

eraste

Aug 5, 2011
Griffin, Ga
www.emblwpdesign.com
Can I Install this boot animation manually?

Yes, you can download the zip. Extract the bootanimation.zip folder in system/customize/resource folder of zip along with the HTC mp3 file in the same folder to your computer desktop.

Rename bootanimation.zip to ATT_bootanimation.zip case sensitive
Rename the HTC mp3 file to ATTSonicLogoNoSnap_Retail.mp3 case sensitive.

Then copy both of these files to the system/customize/resource folder of your phone using es file explorer or something simular with root explorer enabled so you can write to system. Backup the old ones first. Reboot enjoy.

If you use another carrier than ATT rename the two files to whatever the names should be. Look in your system/customize/resource folder on phone to figure out the appropriate names.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: mlaws90

Mario98c

Jun 14, 2012
Yes, you can download the zip. Extract the bootanimation.zip folder in system/customize/resource folder of zip along with the HTC mp3 file in the same folder to your computer desktop.

Rename bootanimation.zip to ATT_bootanimation.zip case sensitive
Rename the HTC mp3 file to ATTSonicLogoNoSnap_Retail.mp3 case sensitive.

Then copy both of these files to the system/customize/resource folder of your phone using es file explorer or something simular with root explorer enabled so you can write to system. Backup the old ones first. Reboot enjoy.

If you use another carrier than ATT rename the two files to whatever the names should be. Look in your system/customize/resource folder on phone to figure out the appropriate names.

Ok! Thanks!:D

eraste

Aug 5, 2011
Griffin, Ga
www.emblwpdesign.com
got it on CR 3.0 - looks awesome! thanks

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

can it slow down the HOX after reboot?

You mean mess with performance? No there is nothing in the zip except the bootanimation. The first reboot will be a little laggy due to wiping cache, etc and android updating. but after that should be fine.

Reactions: MoscowMaxim

Chrysis

Jun 18, 2012
Reno, NV
I just downloaded the Aroma installer and began installing with TWRP, but it freezes on "Flashing file 1 of 1," and I had to force reboot the phone. I'm running CleanROM 4.1 SE and TWRP 2.1.8.1

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    anigif.gif

Hi This will be a location for mods that you can use with CleanROM SE\LE 4.1. They may or may not work with other ROMS flash at your own risk! If someone tries on another rom or version and it works please let me know and ill add that rom or version as compatible.

Supported (tested) roms:
    CleanROM 4.1, 4.2 (all except boot sound), 4.5 beta and rc1, 4.5 final, V preview rom, 5.1. If your rom uses the boot.zip and boot.mp3 files in system/customize/resource folder these animations should work for you.

If you know of an animation or mod you would like included give me a link and I will try to get permission to use it.

Bootanimations: I take no credit for the bootanimations that I did not make. I simply optimized them for the HTC One X and added the sound.

Disclaimer* editing files in the root folder of your device can be potentially hazardous, although this animation and music is safe if instructions are followed, you attempt these modifications at your own risk. This has only been tested and confirmed working on the ATT HTC one x Rooted devices.

7/9/12 AROMA Installer zip featuring the animations listed here along with the stock animations. Must use TWRP recovery for the AROMA installer, CWM has had known issues with AROMA and I will not be able to provide any support for anyone using CWM to flash with the AROMA installer!

If the Aroma installer hangs (freezes) hold power down for 10 seconds ( bottom captiva buttons will flash) to reboot and try again.

AROMA Installer zip will include these mods: v1.5 now has an exit installer option, instead of flashing you can exit back to recovery!

BOOTANIMATIONS/DOWNANIMATIONS: SYFY boot sound currently not working on CleanROM 4.2.
    Remove boot sound option
    syfy bootsound
    stock ATT bootanimation and sound
    stock downanimation
    Jelly bean nexus bootanimation
    nexus ics bootanimation
    jelleybean easter egg bootanimation - updated to newer version
    Color dna boot animation (new)
    reactor boot animation (new)
    Liquid android bootanimation (new)
    Laser android bootanimation (new)
    Blue hall bootanimation (new, nice with syfy boot sound)
    Clean ROM exclusive bootanimation (Made by me for CleanROM green loading bar)
    Eraser rom bootanimation (made by me for my rom)
    CleanROM bootanimation (released in ClenaROM V)
    CleanROM exclusive bootanimation (blue loading bar) "NEW"
    Spaceship boot sound "NEW"
    Blue Particles boot animation "NEW" - op and previewhere
    Green Particles boot animation "NEW" - same op as blue
    Black OPS bootanimation "NEW" - op and previewhere
    Blackops boot sound

UI SOUNDS/MODS: ( this option includes a return to stock option )
    Female voice for:
    Low battery, lock, unlock, dock, undock
    New touch sound - cool
    Three new screen touch sounds
    Added a modified system ui (ATT icon tested only) with all blue and orange!
    134.png

KEYBOARDS:
    ICE cream sandwich AOSP
    AOSP Jelly bean ported. (updated) Still known issue with cleanrom when trying to save a word. Can manually add words to user dictionary.

AUDIO:
    Audio x mod (makes back speaker louder) OP HERE
    DSP Manager - Updated 1-4-12

CAPTIVA BUTTONS: OP HERE
    Captiva buttons - dim
    Captiva butons - off
    Captiva buttons - stock option

GOOGLE NOW: (removed install to complicated)

HOTSPOT HACK:
    removed for now

Prerequisites to install:
    1. Rooted
    2. unlocked bootloader
    3. TWRP Recoveryfor AROMA installer zip!

Install:
    1. Back up all contents of your sd card ( not required,recommended! )
    2. Download latest version of erastemods.zip to the sdcard of your phone
    3. Make a nandroid backup ( not required, recommended! )
    4. Using TWRP recovery navigate to downloaded zip location and select it.
    5. Swipe to install, the aroma installer will start follow on screen instructions and choose your mods. Once you reach the screen to select DSP manager do not try to go back, installer will hang.
    6. after install completes wipe cache/dalvik.
    7. reboot enjoy.

If you have CWM but want to change to TWRP:
    Download goo manager from the market.
    Open goo manager and hit your menu button. Select install open recovery script and install TWRP recovery

Special thanks to xda members
    scrosler
    sbryan12144 for help with AROMA
    installer.
    Special thanks to
    appleflap for permission using jelly bean keyboard.
    Red5 for the original link to op of jellybean keyboard.
    devgee for making DSP work for ICS, etc
    vin255764 DSP
    BreatheHT Full SRS Patch
    TurgeCaptiva button mods
    BlackDinoStock ics nexus bootanimation
    m.is.for.michael
    ZeroInfinityUpdated DSP
    Jaekar99 new boot anis
    Psionfenix Tester
    austinsnyc Tester

NOTES:
    You will see android updating when the phone reboots the first time this is normal . You should not see it again.

Enjoy.

Changes:
    erastemods2.1.zip (1/7/13) - updated aroma to a new theme, added three new animations, one new boot sound.
    erastemods2.0.1.zip (1/4/13) - updated DSP, added a modified systemUI
    erastemods2.0.zip (1/2/13) - added a new bootanimation, spaceship boot sound, and three new screen touch ui sounds.
    erastemods1.9.1.zip (12/17/12)- minor aroma fix, removed old hotspot hack, updated to newer 4.2 keyboard.
    erastemods1.9.zip (12/15/12) - Major overhall to aroma installer, Removed syfy animations, google now, added new UI sounds, new notification and ringtone sounds ( as a part of the UI option), Re added DSP manager
    erastemods1.8.zip (9/3/12) - Removed DSP, Full SRS, UI Sounds. Added AudioX, Cleanrom exclusive bootanimation, CLeanROM bootanimation, Eraser rom bootanimation, Hotspot hack, Google now.
    erastemods1.7.1.zip (8/4/12) - fixed updater script
    erastemods1.7.zip (7/31/12) - added 5 new bootanimations
    erastemods1.6.zip (7/18/12) - updated jellybean keyboard to beta 1.2, updated DSP manager, Changed installer UI to a cool ICS Blue!!
    erastemods1.5.zip (7/14/12) - added Full srs patch, Captiva button mods, jelly bean easter egg bootani, stock ics nexus optimized bootani, option to exit installer before selecting any mods!
    erastemods1.4.1.zip (7/12/12) - fixed install issue from 1.4 includes those mods now.
    erastemods1.4.zip (7/12/12) - ( had an install issue no longer available) added droid unlock/lock screen sounds, jellybean nexus bootanimation, and remove boot sound option.

erastemods1.3.zip (7/11/12) -aroma added DSP Manager
    erastemods1.2.zip (7/10/12) - aroma added ice cream and jelly bean keyboards.
    erastemods1.1.zip (7/10/12) -aroma installer added screen lock, unlock, and selection sounds along with stock options of those.
    erastemods1.0.zip (7/9/12) - aroma installer featuring bootanimations listed here along with stock options.

Like this? Consider making a donation. Anything is helpful. Thanks

Download:
    Download
    MD5: 231fee3505df8383b51e351c62942880

Please hit the thanks button!
    v1.5 ready

Uploaded version 1.5 that added jellybean easter egg bootanimation, stock ics nexus optimized bootanimation, FUll SRS patch, Captiva button mods.

UI of installer also got some changes. Now have the option to exit the installer before you select anything! Other minor improvements to UI.

Hope you enjoy!:eek:
    Updated

Version 1.4 uploaded

includes two new ui sounds:
    droid screen lock/unlock

added jellybean nexus bootanimation
    added option to remove bootsound

Hope you all enjoy as much as I do
    Update

I have updated to erastemods1.9

Brought back DSP manager some new UI sounds, removed some older bootanimations, and buggy Google now!

Enjoy
    The second one is even better! Is it possible to flash a BOOT DOWN animation?

Added a downanimation that will go along with the cleanrom bootanimation to the OP! Tell me how it works, flashed fine on my phone and looks really cool when restarting powering off phone. :cool: