[ROM] [DISCONTINUED] [ICS 4.0.4] Cyanogenmod 9.2 for galaxy pocket (cori)

Search This thread

rahmattdaud

Dec 18, 2012
Cilegon
PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR AND DONT USE SHORTENER LINK TO SHARE IT. IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME, THANKS BUTTON IS THERE! :p

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Remember: No ETA
This is a port of CM9 beta 5 of galaxy y by bieltv.3. Much thanks to him.....

So, here it comes. Cyanogenmod 9 now is much closer to a stable release, thanks to bieltv.3 and broadcom, but till now its NOT. This ROM still doesn't have basic telephony support but its very very smooth and you will love it...

Here is a short video to see it working:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LzVg_nVrPOM&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&guid=

--Build 3:
Working:

Call, 3G, 2G
Messaging
HW or EGL (Can play games)
Bootanimation
WiFi
Bluetooth
Gallery
Screenshot
Internal SD and external sd
CRT animation
Rotation Animation
Audio: In Back speaker
Auto-Rotation and Accelerometer
NEW:Microphone
NEW:Camera-Pictures & Panorama

--Bugs:
Front speaker and headphones
Camera-Video Recorder
USB Storage (maybe-not tested)
Tethering
Few more....

--Instructions:
Go to CWM
Flash cm9
wipe data
Reboot
You will see that network do not work so again go to CWM
Flash imei fix
Reboot
Go to CWM again
Flash Auto-Rotation and Accelerometer fix
Done!

--Credits:
Bieltv.3 and team BROADCOMCM
Jynalek
ImBJ
Jom_o1
And me ;)

--Warning:
This release doesn't contain any kernel. Thus, you need to flash this update over a CM7 rom or install CM Specific Kernel like GeTuX kernel [Thanx to cleverior.ipul@xda for this kernel] manually before flashing the rom.

--DOWNLOADS:
{Thanx to Jom_o1@xda for uploading}

CyanogenMOD 9.2 for Galaxy Pocket

Hope you like it

hey after i flash beta 5 if I have to flash the "Auto-Rotation and Accelerometer Fix for CM9.1.zip "?

devara30

Feb 7, 2013
jakarta pojok sekali (JAPOS)
Requires A New CM9 Kernel

For the working WIFI,you need to build the kernel and ramdisk from new CM9.2. Wifi Fix requires A New Kernel. and the new bluetooth libs is requires a new kernel too:angel:
because the Wifi signal bars are work in beta 5
and for bluetooth,no more phone.apk force closes when turn off the bluetooth;)

and the random reboots i think the kernel too

#salam_newbie

Last edited:

iraneslam

Jun 13, 2014
bluethooth

hi guys
i want to installing bluethooth fix.
after load rom bluethooth is not working.
help me please

ok so ive found some bugs(completely annoying bugs) that i've been recently found:
-usb wont work
-apollo music crashes and reboots phone unexpectedly(sometimes it causes kernel to crash and ive replaced it with jet audio plus)
-ext. sd wont detect(i know its just a port from gt-s5360, but pls fix this and i've found some galaxy y rom ports that have the same problem)
-file manager can't go to ext. sd folder and crashes(replaced with ES file explorer)
-gallery won't detect pictures from ext. sd(look at 3rd problem)
-calendar force closes(sometimes)
-dev tools are mostly bugs
-superuser had the "deny, deny, deny" bug(which though it says prompt if apps want root access but it only denied the request) and I can't even restore my back upped files(titanium backup)
-camera won't work(its in the bugs section)
-the battery button in settings force closes(crashes the phone)
-the screen go flicker when enabled "show touches" from dev options(worse is it makes the screen freeze when it flickers 3 times)
-bluetooth fix didn't work
-accelerometer fix didn't work(when i rotate my phone, it only gives me completely green screen)
-WORST OF ALL = when you turn on the wifi, it causes kernel panic and bricks your phone(ive installed this rom 5 times in one day just because of this!)

pls. fix this before you discontinue your update

Apr 2, 2017
no to sim1 and sim 2 sim2 does not support support

I want the ROM modifier supports two sim card if allowed

Thank you

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

And forgot when activating the imei of the rivet does not come
And the rest

Thank you
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
2 sim does not support support

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR AND DONT USE SHORTENER LINK TO SHARE IT. IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME, THANKS BUTTON IS THERE! :p

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Remember: No ETA
    This is a port of CM9 beta 5 of galaxy y by bieltv.3. Much thanks to him.....

So, here it comes. Cyanogenmod 9 now is much closer to a stable release, thanks to bieltv.3 and broadcom, but till now its NOT. This ROM still doesn't have basic telephony support but its very very smooth and you will love it...

Here is a short video to see it working:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LzVg_nVrPOM&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&guid=

--Build 3:
    Working:

Call, 3G, 2G
    Messaging
    HW or EGL (Can play games)
    Bootanimation
    Bluetooth
    Gallery
    Screenshot
    Internal SD and external sd
    CRT animation
    Rotation Animation
    Audio: In Back speaker
    Auto-Rotation and Accelerometer
    NEW:Microphone
    NEW:Camera-Pictures & Panorama

--Bugs:
    WiFi
    Front speaker and headphones
    Camera-Video Recorder
    USB Storage (maybe-not tested)
    Tethering
    Random Reboots
    Few more....

--Instructions:
    Go to CWM
    Flash cm9
    wipe data
    Reboot
    You will see that network do not work so again go to CWM
    Flash imei fix
    Reboot
    Go to CWM again
    Flash Auto-Rotation and Accelerometer fix
    Reboot
    Go to CWM
    Flash Bluetooth Fix
    Done!

--Credits:
    Bieltv.3 and team BROADCOMCM
    Jynalek
    ImBJ
    Jom_o1
    And me ;)

--Warning:
    This release doesn't contain any kernel. Thus, you need to flash this update over a CM7 rom or install CM Specific Kernel like GeTuX kernel [Thanx to cleverior.ipul@xda for this kernel] manually before flashing the rom.

--DOWNLOADS:
    {Thanx to Jom_o1@xda for uploading}

CyanogenMOD 9.2 for Galaxy Pocket

Hope you like it

EDIT: THIS ROM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. I DO NOT HAVE THIS DEVICE NOW
    So far what are the bugs ? and wud u recommend this for daily use. I just want to know if the mobile network working fine ?

See the bugs above and as it has no audio it can't be used as daily rom but ics on sgp is a milestone and it will be fixed sometime
    Update

Thread Updated!!!! Link added!!!
    Enjoy....
    Still No Further development after Broadcom released the drivers for this device.... :crying:

me and akhbh working on it.. we r porting biel's cm9.. and so faar here s the result.. i did not test it yet.. just gave some fixes.. i'll test it in 1-2 days and hope i can fix more things..
    You're wrong

Still No Further development after Broadcom released the drivers for this device.... :crying:
    No, the drivers are implemented in this rom. Thanks to bieltv.3. See, HW acceleration and Games working. Also, rom is super smooth. Also, mackief is working with the drivers to release a more stable CM7