ROM requests

Search This thread

Vercion3

Jul 22, 2013
People, please stop with the ROM requests to ask developers to build a PA ROM for your device. It's cumbersome for PA team and moderators since they have to reply and clean threads. If you want a ROM for your device, build it by yourself or ask a developer to help you to build one. I've seen many posts and the PA team is responding the same thing to every single thread saying to build an unsupported device's ROM themselves. I am sure that they are getting annoyed.

Reactions: Pirateghost

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
But that would require people actually read prior threads. I've noticed that most people begging for requests actually don't read any of the info here. They just want instant gratification.

To expand on what was said already, we will not build for non-nexus devices officially and the legacy team will not build for a device blindly. There HAS to be a Dev with the device willing to take care of the device tree/bring up. The legacy team will decide if they want to build for that device then.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Vercion3

Jul 22, 2013
True. It's just kinda bothered me since many people post before doing prior research and you guys have to keep on replying the same thing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    People, please stop with the ROM requests to ask developers to build a PA ROM for your device. It's cumbersome for PA team and moderators since they have to reply and clean threads. If you want a ROM for your device, build it by yourself or ask a developer to help you to build one. I've seen many posts and the PA team is responding the same thing to every single thread saying to build an unsupported device's ROM themselves. I am sure that they are getting annoyed.