[Help] Adb for stock recovery, it is possible?

Search This thread

drmad

Apr 2, 2009
What i do for to have an working adb connection when the tablet is in stock recovery? It is possible? Maybe is only Way for unbrick my tablet! :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

gershy353

Mar 4, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21
If you can get the firmware zip than you can flash but will lose all your data , if you had made a backup like all the forums indicate than no worries ,or if you can get into recovery mode then wipe and clear cache

Sent from my GT-S6800 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: drmad

drmad

Apr 2, 2009
Most stock recoveries do not support this. Very unikely that would be a useful way to restore the tablet. What kind of tablet is it and what happened?

Tablet is a damned acer b1-710, locked bootloader prevent custom recovery, then stock recovery, no stock firmware equipped from acer for restore tablet from stock recovery. Is a MTK 6577 but spflash tool dont work cause locked bootloader, I accidentally deleted some files in system / etc and now goes into bootloop on the first logo. I have full backup, but i can not flash it, enough to flash etc folder

drmad

Apr 2, 2009
If you can get the firmware zip than you can flash but will lose all your data , if you had made a backup like all the forums indicate than no worries ,or if you can get into recovery mode then wipe and clear cache

I have backup but i cant flash it on stock recovery, I should just flash etc folder, but dont work with stock recovery

drmad

Apr 2, 2009
What you might be able to do is use this tool: http://romsforandroids.blogspot.com/2013/12/toolkit-acer-iconia-v081-new-supporting.html and reinstall the prerooted system img. It supports your tablet and someone has the system uploaded, so seems like it would be worth a shot.

Thanks for reply!

That tool work on adb connection, and i have put the system.img, I also found a way to restore system.img when the tablet is in bootloop using metamode and adb, but in this case my tablet does not go into metamode. My tablet boot in stock recovery but nothing adb, my tablet connect with pc by preloader but sptools dont work.

gershy353

Mar 4, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21
Thanks for reply!

That tool work on adb connection, and i have put the system.img, I also found a way to restore system.img when the tablet is in bootloop using metamode and adb, but in this case my tablet does not go into metamode. My tablet boot in stock recovery but nothing adb, my tablet connect with pc by preloader but sptools dont work.

Try fastboot and adb push to get it to its place

Top Liked Posts