FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Redraw Home every time!!! HELP

324 posts
Thanks Meter: 51
 
By copy2050, Account currently disabled on 8th April 2014, 02:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, i have a XSP of course...and now im on 4.3 (.201), but even in 4.1.2. (.254, .257) i have redraw of icons and in launcher everytime i touch the home button...its boring to see that because duration is about 2 seconds to put all fine in screen.

Its still always happening to me and i want to know how solution i have to stop this crap to do that??

My rom is deodexed and have root and cwm installed!

Thanks........
 
 
8th April 2014, 02:42 AM |#2  
headbon3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davao Del Sur
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by copy2050

Hi, i have a XSP of course...and now im on 4.3 (.201), but even in 4.1.2. (.254, .257) i have redraw of icons and in launcher everytime i touch the home button...its boring to see that because duration is about 2 seconds to put all fine in screen.

Its still always happening to me and i want to know how solution i have to stop this crap to do that??

My rom is deodexed and have root and cwm installed!

Thanks........

Install Xposed module named APP SETTINGS, select the Home launcher..enable options and tick "resident" then save your settings. Now press home button if there are changes

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
8th April 2014, 09:37 AM |#3  
joke19's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Test to supercharger service.jar. Google it, it's here around xda.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP
8th April 2014, 12:36 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
I just flashed thunderbolt Cwm flashable zip and my phone is flying in every sense. I recommend you to check it out in android development and hacking section of xda.
8th April 2014, 01:18 PM |#5  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 51
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by headbon3

Install Xposed module named APP SETTINGS, select the Home launcher..enable options and tick "resident" then save your settings. Now press home button if there are changes

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk


I have tested the xposed app "moded" to work on 4.3 but i have FC when go to download part. I dont know why, the guy who post the xposed app "moded" says it works fine in 4.3 but for me doesnt work, i have pasted in system directory with rw-r-r permissions and nothing anyway.

i realy want to have xposed not only because the moldure you say but becuse others like fm without antenna and the hack connectivity...i already have it when i have on 4.1.2. but in 4.3. dosnt work.
8th April 2014, 01:26 PM |#6  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 51
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakkkkk

I just flashed thunderbolt Cwm flashable zip and my phone is flying in every sense. I recommend you to check it out in android development and hacking section of xda.

im not sure if the thunderbolt will work on my device because is locked bootloader, and i read in the thunderbolt post it modifies "something else" around the kernel...
9th April 2014, 04:35 AM |#7  
mrhnet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 257
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joke19

Test to supercharger service.jar. Google it, it's here around xda.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP

Yup. I just did that. No redraws even after asphalt8! Many multitasking mods+ also.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1914159
Have to read a little bit though.. might not get it right the first time. Always keep cwm backups if gonna try.
9th April 2014, 08:18 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
If you r rooted then download xpose installer and a module in it named app setting in that app setting select xperia home and tick on the option resident.

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th April 2014, 08:47 AM |#9  
headbon3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davao Del Sur
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by copy2050

I have tested the xposed app "moded" to work on 4.3 but i have FC when go to download part. I dont know why, the guy who post the xposed app "moded" says it works fine in 4.3 but for me doesnt work, i have pasted in system directory with rw-r-r permissions and nothing anyway.

i realy want to have xposed not only because the moldure you say but becuse others like fm without antenna and the hack connectivity...i already have it when i have on 4.1.2. but in 4.3. dosnt work.

Install Xposed from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...utmk=189973672
10th April 2014, 12:51 AM |#10  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 51
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by headbon3

Install Xposed from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...utmk=189973672

Xposed doesnt work for me..always have FC when go to download section...it installed the framework but moldures doesnt install because get FC everytime!

Any section of the forum who have the app setting to download directly and put them in my smartphone to install?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes