Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

camcory

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
Spring Hill, Fl
pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

PACman All in 1 ROM !!!

PAC-man is the love child of szl.kiev (Donate) without him this would not be here

Many Thanks to Doomsday94, Alex91917, ivendor, Jocala, IRX120, Bpear, and last but certainly not least the infamous Arco 68 (Donate) for whom we all owe for his great development.

Standard Disclaimer Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from flashing this ROM !

Working:
Phone
Data
WIFI
GPS
Tethering (WIFI and USB)
Camera (visual glitches in panorama mode but picture is fine)

Not working:
911 as far as I know
And anything else you can find

All my builds feature Arco's samsung-msm7x30 source unless otherwise noted.

Latest Build:
PACman ancora_tmo 18.0 Build Date 11/24/2012 MD5 Sum: 25b0023a3c95101b3c13abde92beb89d
Mirror
Changelog:
Tethering (WIFI and USB Thanks to Arco and ivendor)
Correct Bootanimation by Bloodflame
Dim Behind Notifications Mod
Added new Toggles in ROM Control

JBgapps 10/11/2012

Using other kernels is at your own risk if you have issues after flashing a different kernel please dont post issue here. I will continue to test with the OC kernels and let you guys know.

Last edited:

shakatu

May 31, 2012
I may have side loaded ParanoidPreferences.apk and messed with all the settings so it looks completely back to phone mode...
Anyway, PACman ROM It works great except for 1 possible quirk. It seems each time I reboot I have to manually mount internal SD... idk why.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app

camcory

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
Spring Hill, Fl
I may have side loaded ParanoidPreferences.apk and messed with all the settings so it looks completely back to phone mode...
Anyway, PACman ROM It works great except for 1 possible quirk. It seems each time I reboot I have to manually mount internal SD... idk why.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app
Are you using a different kernel? Also I think I have a fix for video.

Attachments

• Video.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 147

torch2424

Jun 3, 2012

Yes! it fixes video! :D Thanks cam...

and I was searching around the threads and it says that this rom breaks usb(even charging) however, it does not for me, and I have flashed smartguy's CM9 kernel, so be cautious of that! :)

EDIT: I mean CM10 Kernel sorry if I caused confusion :0

Last edited:
Reactions: camcory

T679noob

Jan 14, 2012
This latest build coupled with smartguy's latest kernel is absolutely flying. I really wish I didn't have to say the battery won't charge :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

detdett

Dec 6, 2011

I can confirm the video zip works as well.

I used to run ram manager pro with previous roms but this one is just battery with nothing added. Thanks camcory

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

tagzard

Jan 6, 2012
Chicago
Downloading now. Can you also add a features post or edit your first post please.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

brett_93_ex

Jun 12, 2012
Very nice Camcory!!! :highfive:

Umm so i know i'm gonna ask a newb question but what is the pink hat about. Once i turn it on it wont turn off unless i reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

PACman All in 1 ROM !!!

PAC-man is the love child of szl.kiev (Donate) without him this would not be here

Many Thanks to Doomsday94, Alex91917, ivendor, Jocala, IRX120, Bpear, and last but certainly not least the infamous Arco 68 (Donate) for whom we all owe for his great development.

Standard Disclaimer Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or any other issues that may arise from flashing this ROM !

Working:
    Phone
    Data
    WIFI
    GPS
    Tethering (WIFI and USB)
    Camera (visual glitches in panorama mode but picture is fine)

Not working:
    911 as far as I know
    And anything else you can find

All my builds feature Arco's samsung-msm7x30 source unless otherwise noted.

Latest Build:
    PACman ancora_tmo 18.0 Build Date 11/24/2012 MD5 Sum: 25b0023a3c95101b3c13abde92beb89d
    Mirror
    Changelog:
    Tethering (WIFI and USB Thanks to Arco and ivendor)
    Correct Bootanimation by Bloodflame
    Dim Behind Notifications Mod
    Added new Toggles in ROM Control

JBgapps 10/11/2012

Using other kernels is at your own risk if you have issues after flashing a different kernel please dont post issue here. I will continue to test with the OC kernels and let you guys know.
    no its not 4.2....i do think cam is gonna mess with it some since cm rebranched the tree and i messed with it a lil bit tonight....we are starting our on brand of roms but its in its real early stages still discussing what to include and stuff
    Anybody even still use this ROM? If so, here's a little treat. I converted this gif into a boot animation. Enjoy! :)

Sped-Up-pac-man-29108479-500-500.gif

Download!
    Well somber news but it could only last for so long without freaking out I think I will be stopping development on PA,PAC,and Slim to focus on my 2 favs CM and Rootbox. Sorry if this comes as bad news but I feel like my head may explode. If anyone is interested in continuing work on these ROM's drop me a line if you need anything Im more than happy to help. Thanks for all the support everyone has given me.
    i guess you need to go back to another rom till it gets worked out.....remember guys this is a total WIP this phone never got official ics and this is jb so considering what cam has done with this rom to get it as functional as it is is nothing short of a miracle