[APP][FREE] Keep Screen ON in a smart way

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tnt4i8X0c0aXYoQXwABAnJ1GWN1l8dPjIffcLVUKNHQTwpbZ6sSdmyCgbw9tlrdZAQ=w705

After the success of Smart Screen OFF and Smart Screen ON... Here is Keep Screen ON!

Keep Screen ON is an innovative free app that allow you to keep your smartphone screen ON in a smart way. This app will help you saving battery keeping the screen on only when you are holding it. This works thanks to orientation sensor built in your device (smartphone or tablet).

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    When you are using your device, you hold it in a specific position. Keep Screen ON let you select the range of activation of the screen brightness based on the device inclination (more smart ways are coming soon).

WHY DOES IT SHOULD IMPROVE BATTERY LIFE?
    You know for sure that screen brightness is the most important factor in battery life and you will find it always at the top of the most consuming factors in Android statistics. Keep Screen ON as name implies, keeps brightness enabled only when you are holding it: as soon as you left it on the table, the screen will turn off.

SO WHAT?
    Download the app and extend your battery life!

FUTURE
    This is first version and powerful improvements are coming soon.
    +Battery tab
    +Screen settings
    +Brightness settings

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST
    I'm always open to users suggestions, simply contact me using the forum.

KEEP SCREEN ON PRO
    Very nice app, been looking for something like this for a while now.
    I have one problem with it, when my phone is in its cradle it falls within the setting range and the screen times never times out.

It would be great if in the future there could a setting to disable the app when connected to an external pwr source and/or an option to let the screen time out after a specific time without any movement.

Yes, that's a good idea. Disable during charge will be implemented in one of next releases.
    I'll also implement a new way to react to movements in the space. :good:
    Great idea, disable app when no motion is detected after X time. I'll implement this for sure.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2
    Alright, I don't usually have a problem with promoting apps through xda if they are original and useful, but this one is a rather blatant copy of screebl, which has been on the market for years.
    Also, it has tasker integration as both trigger as well as target.
    I'm rather surprised you managed the front page with this.
    Besides, all those features being requested here are already available in screebl.

So what, there are also dozens of screen capture apps and nobody is complaining about that.
    Let give users a choice. Screebl isn't working for me on Android 4.2.x, tried many times it just keeps disabling itself, this app works perfect for me. So I'm happy with having a for me working alternative.

Please continue development.
    IMPORTANT NEWS

If you have downloaded the app before and it was not working, download the new update. It will be live soon on Play Store. There are good chances that the app will work now. Also make sure you uninstall previous version, reboot and install new version. Even for Nexus 4 users.