[ROM][STOCK] mydeodexed_e97020j

Search This thread

HyperEscape

Apr 13, 2011
Everything is fine when I upgraded from 4.0.2 and flashed it on my AT&T E970, except...the Wireless Networks (WIFI).

When i enable the WIFI it can see all the networks and keeps scanning, however no matter how many times I input the correct passkey for my home networks it does not make a connection successfully. There is no WIFI Icon in the status bar.

I have tried it numerous time with both 2.4/5 and WEP/WPA2-PSK networks, it is just not getting an IP address and connecting successfully.

The baseband version is APQ8064/MDM9x15M

Can any one give me a clue.

Thanks for the guidance.

ananasic

Feb 1, 2014
Everything is fine when I upgraded from 4.0.2 and flashed it on my AT&T E970, except...the Wireless Networks (WIFI).

When i enable the WIFI it can see all the networks and keeps scanning, however no matter how many times I input the correct passkey for my home networks it does not make a connection successfully. There is no WIFI Icon in the status bar.

I have tried it numerous time with both 2.4/5 and WEP/WPA2-PSK networks, it is just not getting an IP address and connecting successfully.

The baseband version is APQ8064/MDM9x15M

Can any one give me a clue.

Thanks for the guidance.

do wipe and immediately after the firmware flash this radio http://downloads.codefi.re/g33k3r/cwm-ATTJB-Radio.zip

Abu Nazir

Apr 3, 2013
Hey I had to reflash this (full wipe) and now my bookmarks for browser are gone. I can find them on chrome just not stock browser. Stumped. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

fps_pete

Apr 15, 2008
The stock browser stores all of its info on the phone. Since you did a full wipe, then they are gone. Unless you somehow saved them.

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yogi-4

Jul 1, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'm new to the LGOG and coming from Samsungs Galaxy S2 Skyrocket this thing is a beast. Of course I tried out a few ROMs and this one is fantastic. I love the eyecandy in it. I didn't have GPS after the first 2 reboots but got it on the 3rd. I'm not a fan of stock ROMs but this one is the exception. Thanks!!

Last edited:

yaiba60

Oct 21, 2010
How do I change the font in Settings menu to normal? It is italic and because of that some words are missing...

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
Users of this rom, Do you guys experience random reboots or issues staying asleep ? I may have a possible trade upcoming. I wanna make sure the guy gets a stable stock based rom

nomercy9691

Feb 1, 2011
I have problem when flashing this rom through CMW 6.0.4.7 ..
It have error

E: error in data/media/kajgassag.zip
(status 7)

Can any one help me

Last edited:

nicklefloss

Jun 15, 2010
Hey guys i wanted to know if anyone tried split view? Its a jellybean app and works for g2...

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts