S3 mini hard-bricked?

Search This thread
Apr 19, 2014
Hello,

I wanted to root my S3 mini (GT-i8190, that worked but then I wanted to enter Bootloader. I downloaded EZ-Unlock 11.apk and installed it on my S3 mini. I launched the app and selected unlock and after I wanted to reboot it, it didn't work anymore... I can't enter Recovery Mode... I live in the Netherlands so I actually don't want to buy something from Amazon or so. I saw a little movie with a paperclip and graphite but that vid has been removed... HELP ME PLEASE!!!

J

JackoMJ

Hello,

I wanted to root my S3 mini (GT-i8190, that worked but then I wanted to enter Bootloader. I downloaded EZ-Unlock 11.apk and installed it on my S3 mini. I launched the app and selected unlock and after I wanted to reboot it, it didn't work anymore... I can't enter Recovery Mode... I live in the Netherlands so I actually don't want to buy something from Amazon or so. I saw a little movie with a paperclip and graphite but that vid has been removed... HELP ME PLEASE!!!

what are you doing ???
SIII mini don´t need to unlock a bootloader.

Just follow this guide here

Apr 19, 2014
It's to late now... I couldn't get in Bootloader... How can I access my phone when it's hard-bricked? Maybe I can remove everything and put back the original software

broky

Jan 31, 2009
i suggest you to contact @Alejandrissimo.search for him here in xda or internet.i hard bricked my previous phone(sony neo),totally dead like yours and he fixed it .even if he can t do this he should point you to some other guy who could possibly do it:confused: