help...need a digital scale

Search This thread

huggs

Jan 12, 2010
the internet
If you're willing to install an Android build onto your sd card, there's a free app in android market called DroidScale that measures weight in grams and in ounces.
But it's not very accurate. If you're thinking of becoming a high-tech dope dealer, you're still gonna want to invest in a good old triple beam. And wipe that residue off your screen, it'll make your digitizer go numb and increase your cpu freq. til ur phone has a heart attack.

Sent from my... whatever

pedmond

Jun 22, 2007
If you're willing to install an Android build onto your sd card, there's a free app in android market called DroidScale that measures weight in grams and in ounces.
But it's not very accurate. If you're thinking of becoming a high-tech dope dealer, you're still gonna want to invest in a good old triple beam. And wipe that residue off your screen, it'll make your digitizer go numb and increase your cpu freq. til ur phone has a heart attack.

Sent from my... whatever
I doubt this will work on a capacitive screen.

ntonhd2

Jan 20, 2011
how do you get the coke res back, out, from UNDERNEATH the screen?

cpu over 1536 by adding bit of ether and bicarb :D.

wtf is this thread?

DroidMen

Feb 18, 2014
Scale

There are a scale - exactly what you needed. Accuracy 1%.
Find ResoScale in Google Play.
It works excellent.
:cowboy:

Joshua020

Sep 15, 2018
I suppose this is an old digital scale. There are new digital scales that incorporate recent technological advances in the metrological field. You could check out some of these products by visiting this link: https://tacunasystems.com/product-category/scales/. The recent scales have really advanced system features that include the following: auto switch off for extending the battery life, auto-calibration to ease user interaction with the scale and for faster measurement, auto zero tracking for improved measurement accuracy, battery level indicators, weight stability-indicating systems, gravity compensation systems, digital displays, keypads/keyboards, metric unit conversion systems usually from kilograms/grams to pounds. Also, the designs are now more aesthetically pleasing designed specifically to attract consumer usage, so you won’t be keeping them in a box when you buy them!

Last edited: