By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th October 2015, 02:15 AM |#1991  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerebakan

@ghettocruiser

I don't know this before. Because I have been using Lux for 2 weeks.
I use options; Smart and Dynamically.

Thank you thank you!! This worked great. I kind of liked using tasker because I could custom tailor the times. But having it work without tasker is nice and smooth.

Thanks again!

Justib
17th October 2015, 07:55 AM |#1992  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettocruiser

Thank you thank you!! This worked great. I kind of liked using tasker because I could custom tailor the times. But having it work without tasker is nice and smooth.

Thanks again!

Justib

hope you to enjoy it..
27th October 2015, 02:53 PM |#1993  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smart Profile keeps getting selected which is giving me a really bright screen
The Profile keeps getting change to Smart during the day which is giving me a really bright screen. I change it back to Day (and the adjust is Dynamically) and the brightness is where I want it. But when my screen times out and I turn it back on the profile is changed to Smart and my screen is really bright (I am assuming this is taking into account the night profile?)

The Sunrise/sunset time mode is currently set to Manual with a sunrise time set to 7:30am. It's past 9:30am.
I have tried the Sunrise/sunset set to Auto and with the location manually set.
27th October 2015, 05:43 PM |#1994  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettocruiser

Thanks again!

Justib

How is this different from CF Lumen?
3rd November 2015, 05:11 PM |#1995  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf747

I've been using Lux forever and I love it - but I recently upgraded my phone to an LG G4 and I have found that the automatic sleep mode for some apps is not functioning (So I have to disable lux if I'm say, installing an apk for example, since it will block access if it detects Lux's screen overlay.) It worked fine on my Samsung S5. Granted, it's definitely a minor annoyance, but it is an annoyance.

Lux version 1.99.9999.99
Verizon LG G4 VS986
Android 5.1
Firmware Stock (non-rooted) VS98611A

I'm having the same problem on my Z1 Compact on Android 5.1.1, Lux v1.99.9999.99. I saw a previous post that recommended using "alternative overlay", but that didn't solve it for me. Any other suggestions? I emailed dev, but no reply yet.
8th November 2015, 10:56 PM |#1996  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 556

Donate to Me
More
Another long time Lux user here. Is it possible to use Cyanogenmod's night mode with Lux? Right now I am using CF.Lumen, but it would be nice to use CM's internal night mode instead from one app (Lux). Especially since I've automated brightness with Tasker. Cheers
9th November 2015, 09:19 AM |#1997  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
goood!
9th November 2015, 11:24 PM |#1998  

More
When I click on the BitBucket Link I get access denied, even though I created an account. My problem is that Lux was working fine until I upgraded to the Marshmallow release. I'm on a Nexus 5 and Lux is v1.0-2015-10-11. It will not start up, just crashes.
3rd December 2015, 05:51 AM |#1999  
Flag Kazan
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Guys, how to clean uninstall app? After simple delete default slider seems have only two positions - dark and not dark
9th December 2015, 07:33 PM |#2000  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
On the LG G4 after the upgrade to Marshmallow, the backlight of the navigation buttons is always full bright - I need to switch back to LG's built-in brightness slider to make it sync up with the screen brightness again. Using Lux in dynamic mode. I'm happy to help if you need testers on the the G4.
9th December 2015, 07:39 PM |#2001  
Thanks Meter: 218

More
I have had to disable overlay to check SuperSU notifications and now have lux force closing. I am unsure of how to proceed with getting the app to work again. Can anyone provide some help?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)