FlyGrip Review (and free shipping code!)

Search This thread

ex-28

been wanting one of these for a a while now and would order , however shipping code doesnt work for me here in canada, with the added shipping cost of $15 to me it's verry high priced, if wernt for the shippign i would order it right away , free case is nice but i wont ever use it ,as i already have one.

Last edited:

et4g

Sep 12, 2012
Stupid

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've made a review video of the awesome accessory the FlyGrip... DEFINITELY check it out! I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKNUkB9N1Yg

Use code QBKING77 for free shipping!
    You should be a pitch man, watching this was like watching one of those 15 minute infomercials. :p
    Just got mine today. I like it so far. It really makes it a lot more secure in your hand -- not that my phone was slipping out of my hands all the time before, but this is a great insurance policy. It does not add bulk to the phone at all IMO.

Does it rotate so that you can use the phone in landscape?

No, but your wrist does. Once you turn the phone sideways holding the FlyGrip, you can pretty much use it the same way as it was in portrait. At least that's how it works for me.

EDIT: Thinking about the rotation some more -- I don't even think you would want it to rotate. It would make it so that your thumb couldn't reach every part of the screen.
    I also emailed the company just to tell them how much I liked it, and the guy who created the FlyGrip emailed me back in about 3 minutes thanking me!

The fact that this can be used as a phone kickstand in portrait or landscape is amazing.
    It comes with one extra sticky pad. Flygrip. The one handed solution. This sounds like a smartphone pr0n fapping device. One hand to hold the phone, the other to grip your fly.
    I just ordered a FlyGrip today(Bold Black) and the free case as well. What kind of case is it exactly? I'm not expecting much protection wise but any images of it would be appreciated.

I mounted my flygrip to the free case they gave me (I got the free case too). You can see pictures of it earlier in this thread or click here.