[Q] Need help

Search This thread

DjordjeSRB7

Oct 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Hi all :D

For several days I have a problem with the facebook app. When I open the app it's say no internet connection, I try to refresh, but without success :(
I reinstalled the app but the same problem again :mad:
Only works when I first log out and then log in again but when i close the app and open it again its say no connection :confused:

And another question
How do I install stock htc sense calculator widget ? Is this the widget Calculator.odex ?

Sry for my bad english.

saadislam

May 28, 2010
Riyadh

For several days I have a problem with the facebook app. When I open the app it's say no internet connection, I try to refresh, but without success :(
Only works when I first log out and then log in again but when i close the app and open it again its say no connection :confused:

And another question
How do I install stock htc sense calculator widget ? Is this the widget Calculator.odex ?

Sry for my bad english.

I don't use facebook app so can't help you with that... calculator widget is attached.. set permissions rw-r--r-- and owner to root/root

Attachments

• HtcCalculatorWidget.apk
    265.3 KB · Views: 27

mahex4

Apr 6, 2012
TVM

And another question

Sry for my bad english.

The facebook app sucks on the wildfire,
Try FriendCaster and Go!Chat instead