[Q] Help flashing roms please

Search This thread

blurry25

Apr 26, 2012
I've recently rooted my Wi-Fi xoom and have attempted to flash some custom roms. I've tried cm10 and multiple eos4 wingray nightlies. The issue I'm having is no matter what Rom I flash it won't boot past the initial boot up logo. It boots past the Motorola logo and then just spins on the custom Rom logo. Whether that be the cm or the eos4 logo. I'm using twrp 2.3.6 for recovery. I've tried flashing both from an sdcard and the xoom's internal memory, same result either way. Any help would be appreciated.

superbay

Jun 28, 2010
Wonosari
I've recently rooted my Wi-Fi xoom and have attempted to flash some custom roms. I've tried cm10 and multiple eos4 wingray nightlies. The issue I'm having is no matter what Rom I flash it won't boot past the initial boot up logo. It boots past the Motorola logo and then just spins on the custom Rom logo. Whether that be the cm or the eos4 logo. I'm using twrp 2.3.6 for recovery. I've tried flashing both from an sdcard and the xoom's internal memory, same result either way. Any help would be appreciated.

It's a bootloop, mate. Have you wiped data and cache?

Last edited:
Reactions: blurry25

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's a bootloop, mate. Have you wiped data and cache?