[DEAD AND BURRIED] WM6 SIP Config Tool - [V2.0.1 Out Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Shaun33

Mar 9, 2007
Brisbane
Dead and Burried
I have requested that this thread be locked and used only as archive.
It has come about becuse people simply can't read and i have lost the motivation to release the next version of this tool.

I wish to that the people that did provide some feed back and could keep on topic (all be the minimal).

And excessive PMs will not be answered.
I will still drop in and maby release bug releases.
We will see how it all pans out.

Cheers

Shaun​

Current Released Version 2.0.1

PLEASE NOT THIS IS NOT A GENRERAL SIP QUESTIONS THREAD. THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE
THIS IS FOR SIP CONFIG TOOL PROBLEMS ONLY.

License
Due to all the stuff that has gone down with the release of custels latest tool.
I have decided to put a license on this. Just covers my ase from ppl ripping off the tool.
It still lets everyone else distribute and use.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Cheers to all that do the right thing

New Name...
Now that the "tool" does more (see below) i changed the name.

Whats New...
Version 2.0.1 contains the following updates:
  • Code Modularisation (Helps me not you : P)
  • Loads Current Config From Device
  • Enable & Disable SIP over 3G/GSM
  • This version addresses the bug that was had by some people when loading the config files for the first time from their devices.
What about ....
I wasn't able to get all i wanted in this version.
There will be a update (2.5) soon.
This will have the save to File, that way you can all share your config files. This will be without pass of course.

Its Broken ...
Any bugs please post in forum, with screenshot is possible.

Whats next...
A today plugin to switch.
You will be able to select configs from a cache.
These will the switch on your config screen

Dialplans
This is also on the list to attack.

Credit where credit it due...
Wish to thank every one who has contributed in the Voip Thread with out your knowledge i could not have made the app, but still feel free to throw me a donation, dosn't have to eb big but if every one throws in 5 bucks it sure mounts up. May also give me the kick i need to keep going.

What does it look like.....
Here are some screeners for you.
v2_program.jpg
v2_programMenuUp.jpg
v2_programMenuOptions.jpg
v2_About.jpg

OMG This tool is the best, saves me so much time!
IF thats what your thinking how about a small DONATION. It all helps and gotta supply me coffee :S

Attachments

• SipConfigTool_2_0_0.CAB
    23.3 KB · Views: 20,426
  • SipConfigTool_2_0_1.CAB
    23.3 KB · Views: 30,587
Last edited:

chymmylt

Sep 18, 2006
I already have a working cab but i wish this was around when I was trying to first make it - good work - I'm sure a lot of people will really appreciate this! Now if only we can get one to configure and edit dialing plans :D

Reactions: salahe
First findings...

Hi Shaun33,

Thanks a lot ! It's really a great initiative from you to write (and, mainly, make it available for everybody) such a program ! I have gave it a try, and have notice some small bugs, or better put, behavings not according to what I was expecting. Here are my first findings:

1. Not properly an error. Just an improvement, perhaps: I had already a Voip provision working on my device. So, it would be nice if the application could read the provision file, and bring its contents to the screen, beforehand. So, users could make small corrections only, in case their provisions were not working properly before.

2. This seems to be a bug, though: as I have not seen my provision on the screen, as stated above, I've decided to exit the program without making any changes, for what I have tapped the soft button "Exit", many times, but the application has kept running. I've had to kill its corresponding proccess to stop it.

Hope this post might help improving your your great application further. I'll try to keep you informed.
Thanks again !

Carlos

mrvanx

Retired Moderator
Aug 27, 2006
York
www.mrvanx.org
OnePlus 6
Definatly, adding a dialing format editor would rock!

something along the lines of
Code:
+nn (nnnn) nnnnnn 
where '+' is the international dialing code (replaced by 00)
         '(' and ')' are alphanumerical characters expected
         n is any numerical digit
         ' ' is a whitespace between other values

just to enter a simple string rather than \D{2}-\? etc...etc...

Shaun33

Mar 9, 2007
Brisbane
The exit button will be fixed.
How could i miss that :eek: .

The Dialplan is going to happen.
Im aiming for something like asterisk
07XXXXXXXX will match 0711111111 - 0799999999

As i said version 1.

walshieau

Nov 7, 2006
reading the settings from the OS is a little harder then coding it... As the API is one way...

still looking ;)

Goldry

Dec 6, 2004
Shaun

Thanks for producing this great timesaver. Even in its V1 form it's already WAY more convenient than having to fiddle with _setup.xml, cabarc, etc.

I look forward to seeing your version that can save and load configurations and dialplans.

Thanks again

G

aqwzsx

Dec 7, 2006
Work Perfectly ! You are a boss !

Thank

Ps: if you possible to add in your soft, the region ( ex: USA) to modify automatique ipdialplan !

jwzg

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 31, 2006
Prattville, AL
Shaun33, this simple little program is going to save a lot of people a lot of headaches. May I include this in my WM6BE ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I already have a working cab but i wish this was around when I was trying to first make it - good work - I'm sure a lot of people will really appreciate this! Now if only we can get one to configure and edit dialing plans :D