[APP][4.0+] Android L (5.0) - Launcher, Apps, Keyboard APK, Wallpapers, Fonts, System

Search This thread

chronosk

Nov 23, 2012
Queretaro
Almost all Gapps are old versions, The only ones updated that i find so far are Gmail, Keep and GNL, but no visible changes.

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
Keyboard just not working. FC. Meybe need new framework. Will se when someone will port.
It's working on kitkat. You need a new lib that's in L
2ememubu.jpg

baciany

Oct 10, 2012
Kraków
Great News! Now test if dialer working or other new apps :] Im just reflashing newest CM11 and will install everytking :]

Which libs to copy to keyboard work?

tauio111

Feb 27, 2011
Google Pixel 5
We need to install new playstore also?
Going to try it now ^^

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Nope as far as I see still same design as Google Camera, the app already suited the L design technically on 4.4.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Youtube app is still the same here.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Home launcher requires new google search apk, anyone can upload that?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Play music is still the same. Do these apps use a fallback UI on older android devices maybe? Since we don't have the framework for dynamic shadows...
Yes, the Play music has a fallback UI.
Theres a V4 and a V7 folder inside the .dex file. My guess is that V7 is being used on L and V4 on older ones.

Attachments

• fallback.png
    fallback.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 5,151
Reactions: mpdayii

jumper62

Sep 1, 2012
I am android L from my nexus 5 and play music hasn't changed. Most likely an update to change some of the google apps to the new ui

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

LucentBirch

Nov 17, 2012
The 'Android' part of the boot animation is bigger than my phone screen ?:(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: joeyhuab

the playa!

Mar 18, 2012
Somerset
Hangouts and Gmail UI are still the same... :( Other then that, everything that I downloaded works well: Camera, Home, Search, and Keyboard.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts