[recovery] cwm 6.0.4.8

Search This thread

romy134

Sep 21, 2010
so we can install this then install incertcoin with no problem? thanks for your work

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
Recovery compiled by me from source works for both partition layouts.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xIhMfx77oQZTJ5ckN5X0YzNzg/edit?usp=docslist_api

Use flashify or fastboot to install

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Anything compile here on xda by source you must have a link to the source files .

Also all users should update their firmware. No matter the cause.. Cause by not updating firmware can lead to reboot issues on updated roms or even radio kill ( must reboot to regain signal again. ) . Also updated firmware leads to better performance on roms and sometimes battery.

But overall thanks :)

Last edited:

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
Anything compile here on xda by source you must have a link to the source files .

Also all users should update their firmware. No matter the cause.. Cause by not updating firmware can lead to reboot issues on updated roms or even radio kill ( must reboot to regain signal again. ) . Also updated firmware leads to better performance on roms and sometimes battery.

Yup i know. Never remember tho.lol As for firmware the only thing that really matters is the radio. If you look at the files in a hex youll see the build dates.

Reactions: geo_xar and emosis

geo_xar

Nov 27, 2010
recovery

This is the perfect recovery! Ideal for people like me with twrp recovery touch problems! Well done!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Recovery compiled by me from source works for both partition layouts.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xIhMfx77oQZTJ5ckN5X0YzNzg/edit?usp=docslist_api

Use flashify or fastboot to install

Source git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b cm-11.0

Yup i know. Never remember tho.lol As for firmware the only thing that really matters is the radio. If you look at the files in a hex youll see the build dates.